Dell Inspiron 7000 17" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop (Intel Core i7-1165G7/512GB SSD/32GB Optane/16GB RAM)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 4.7GHz Intel Core i7-1165G7 quad-core processor and 16GB of DDR4 RAM are more than capable of delivering smooth and lag-free performance in every task
- 512GB PCIe NVMe solid state drive (SSD) and 32GB of Intel Optane Memory H10 give you high speed storage that is more secure, shock resistant and faster than SATA drives
- NVIDIA GeForce MX350 graphics card with 2GB of dedicated memory provides a performance boost while gaming, video editing, and other intensive tasks
- 17" narrow-bezelled QHD+ touchscreen with a screen resolution of 2560 x 1660 pixels produces exquisite visuals for work, play, entertainment, and more
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) Gig+ gives you high speeds and a reliable connection to wireless networks
- Bluetooth 5.0 allows for audio streaming, file sharing, and more with compatible devices
- Four-cell 68Wh battery keeps your laptop going for hours of productivity or entertainment
- Two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, one Thunderbolt 4.0 port, one HDMI port, and one combo jack lets you plug in various peripherals, storage devices, and more
- Built-in SD card reader is compatible with SD, SDHC, and SDXC formats for hassle-free file sharing
- Dolby Vision produces HDR content with vibrant colours, deep blacks, and sharp images
- ExpressCharge technology can recharge the battery from 0% to 80% in under an hour
- Hybrid 2-in-1 laptop lets you seamlessly switch between laptop mode and tablet mode
- MaxxAudio Pro improves the sound quality of the laptop's stereo speakers to make your content sound richer and deeper
- 2.7mm webcam with 4-element lens captures clear and sharp images for making video calls, shooting videos, and more even in low-light conditions
- Integrated fingerprint reader and face recognition technology lets you log in with a simple touch and adds an extra layer of security to your data
- Lid-open sensor automatically wakes up the machine when you open it so you can get started on your tasks faster
- Built-in Amazon Alexa voice assistant lets you make lists, set reminders, play music, and more with simple voice commands
- Bilingual keyboard with illuminated keys means you don't need to worry about working or typing in low-light environments
- Pre-installed bilingual 64-bit Windows 10 Home operating system includes a host of user-friendly features, security upgrades, and more
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Adaptor
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 447 reviewers who responded, 323 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Disappointing experience all around- July 8, 2021
This is NOT a powerful laptop. It struggles to meet my compute and graphics business needs. This 4-core machine is sluggish despite me having adjusted settings to maximize performance. I have it connected to a 4K TV that I'm using as a monitor. The system is using the Intel Iris graphics processor; the Nvidia graphics processor is idle which is surprising. I would not purchase it again. I do not recommend it. I wish I would have purchased a more powerful laptop workstation with at least 10 cores. Also, don't rely on Dell's shipping promises. The product arrived a day late despite the fact that they said it would be delivered on-schedule.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great machine, crisp and beautiful pictures- December 31, 2020
Except for the fingerprint reader, which I haven't gotten to work all the time, this is a wonderful computer. The pictures are clear and the streaming looks good on this machine. I like the feel of the keyboard, though I prefer it without the backlit function which makes the letters difficult to read while typing. So far, it has also been exceptionally quiet. I have tried it as a tablet, and, though perhaps a bit heavier than a regular tablet, it worked quite well. I haven't had it long enough to tell how it will hold up over time, but so far so good - and I hope it keeps up the good work. All told, I am quite pleased with this computer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great specs but try before you buy.- April 19, 2021
Pluses: - great price for the tech specifications. - great display w/ touch. - good battery with several hours of real use. Minus's are with ergonomics... I don't care for the offset keyboard and mousepad.... This makes for an unatural positioning when you have the display on your lap or when you're seated and looking at the display you really need to have the unit moved to the right of center, to allow the keyboard to be used in a more natural alignment. . the display hinge mechanism forces the display and bottom of the unit to have to lift off when you are opening the display cover. This makes opening the unit far more difficult than it should.