Dell OptiPlex 9020 SFF,Intel Quad Core i5 4590 up to 3.7G,12G DDR3,1T,DVD,WiFi,BT,Win10 Home 64 Bit (EN/FR/ES)-Refurbished
Available online only
Enjoy on orders from this seller.
This Refurbished product:
• Has been inspected to ensure proper functionality.
• Includes all required accessories.
• Includes a minimum 90-day warranty.
• May have cosmetic imperfections, such as a scratch on the body of the product (but not on the screen). Any possible cosmetic imperfection won't affect the functionality of the product.
• May be eligible for return. See the Return Policy tab for return details.
Dell’s most powerful commercial desktop ever, the Dell OptiPlex 9020 is the world’s most manageable Intel vPro enabled desktop and delivers leading-edge reliability and security.
Dell OptiPlex 9020 SFF
- CPU: Intel Quad Core i5 4590 up to 3.7GHz
- Memory: 12 GB DDR3
- Storage: 1 TB HDD
- Optical: DVD-ROM
- Video Interfaces: (1) VGA port, (2) DisplayPort
- USB Ports: (4) USB 3.0 ports, (6) USB 2.0 ports
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit – Multi-language supports English/French/Spanish
- Warranty: 1 full year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Ships To: Canada, No P.O. Boxes
- Software: Microsoft Office 30-day Free Trial
- Included in the box: Computer; Power Cord; USB Keyboard; USB Mouse; USB Bluetooth 4.0 Adaptor; USB WiFi Adaptor; Warranty Instruction
This Refurbished product was revived by one of the Leading Refurbished Computer Manufacturer in North America. As the Canadian largest Refurbished computer provider, we produce and ship out over 25,000 pcs business Class PC, Laptops, LCD, Tablet each Month, all units are installed with Genius Windows Systems and made follow by Microsoft's high standard Requirements. They will be inspected, reconfigured, cleaned and re-packaged like new. The refurbished product allows customer to enjoy high-quality device at a fair price.
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
- USB Keyboard
- USB Mouse
- USB Bluetooth 4.0 Adaptor
- USB WiFi Adaptor
- Warranty Instruction
- Alberta (Remote)
- Northwest Territories
|Advanced Skytech Canada Ltd||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Computers (Laptops & Desktops)||30 Days||0%||15%|
|Blank Media, Computer Components, Portable Storage, Batteries, Office Supplies, Ink & Toner||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable|
|All other Computing & Home Office||30 Days||0%||15%|
All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
All returns MUST be labeled with a valid RMA number (issued by AST) and AST ID. NO hardware returns will be accepted without a valid RMA number. If the order is valued at $100 or more, insure the shipment for the value of the merchandise and ship your return with a signature shipping service. Items valued at over $75 must be returned to the seller with a trackable shipping service. AST may test computers that are returned because they didn't start when and impose a customer fee equal to 15% of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. All of AST's computers offer 1-year warranty. Warranty for all other products excluding computers (desktops or laptops) may vary. Our warranty is designed to provide peace of mind for customers, letting them know that we have not forgotten them after their initial purchase, and that they will be under our precise care. Under the terms of your AST warranty we will fulfill your requirements as best we can, with our exceptional customer service, to minimize any disruptions that may occur. NOTE: Laptop battery warranty coverage is limited to 90 days.
To request a return
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 days