Dell XPS 13.4" Touchscreen Laptop - Silver (Intel Evo Core i7-1185G7/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/Windows 10)
Available to ship
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 4.80GHz Intel Evo Platform Core i7-1185G7 quad-core processor and 16GB of RAM allow you to complete every task in a flash
- 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe solid state drive (SSD) gives you reliable and lightning-fast storage for your documents, videos, music, and more
- 13.4" Full HD+ touchscreen display with a 1920 x 1200 resolution and InfinityEdge supports 16:10 aspect ratio and produces crisp visuals and natural colours
- Integrated Killer Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax 2x2) enables high-speed connectivity through wireless networks
- Bluetooth 5.1 technology allows you to stream audio wirelessly, transfer files between compatible devices, use wireless input devices, and more
- Four-cell 52Wh smart lithium ion battery gives you several hours of battery life on a full charge
- One microSD card reader, two Thunderbolt 4.0 ports, and one headset jack allows for connecting smartphones, external storage media, flash drives, secondary displays, and more
- Dolby Vision technology with a 1500:1 contrast ratio delivers bright images and dark blacks with excellent colour accuracy
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 is durable and highly resistant to damage, cracks, and scratches
- Integrated Eyesafe display technology protects your eyes from the harmful effects of blue light
- 2.25mm HD webcam provides sharp and detailed picture clarity for video calls and more
- Windows Hello recognises your face via the infrared camera and unlocks your laptop for you
- Fingerprint reader integrated into the power button allows for one-touch secure login
- Dual fans with dual heat pipes absorb and efficiently dissipate heat through the hinges
- Twin coil press fit hinge means you can open the laptop with one hand and use the touchscreen without losing balance and grip
- Built-in lid sensor detects when you open the lid and immediately powers up the laptop
- Platinum silver finish with black carbon fibre palm rest, inlayed stainless logos, and diamond-cut sidewalls impart a stylish and premium look
- Slim and lightweight build is portable and easy to carry around
- Backlit bilingual keyboard lets you continue working even when the lights are off
- Pre-installed 64-bit Windows 10 Pro operating system comes with advanced security features and supports English, French, and Spanish
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
- Power Adaptor
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1504 reviewers who responded, 1145 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The power of the technology in the palm of my hand - Dell XPS 13 2021- September 15, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The New Dell XPS 13 is a powerful compact laptop and I highly recommend it. I am so satisfied because it has surpassed my expectations in every aspects.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall Great Buy!- October 1, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Great laptop overall. Build quality is amazing, display has almost no flex and chassis is very rigid. Battery life is better than expected, I can easily get a full day of college work on a single charge. Keyboard and touch pad are some of the best I've used on a laptop. Took off 1 start due to the extreme heat this laptop produces. It gets so hot that it actually becomes uncomfortable to have on your lap if your doing processor intensive tasks. Also have an issue where the internet takes about a minute to work after boot. Not sure if this is caused by the NIC or just a windows bug that will get fixed. Only other complaint is the webcam which is horrible quality as expected.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- XPS 9300 - Great Computer!- April 2, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] XPS 13 9300! Got white on white! Perfect size! Haven't had a problem and great speed! I get comments on it all the time!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Battery and app- June 17, 2021
The battery goes down so quickly it runs out of battery want to return it . Can’t download app tooNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Like it but could like it better- April 9, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Windows is windows so as far as operation that's par with other units. This XPS13 if you close the lid and leave on the charger or docking station you could fry an egg on the laptop. Extremely hot. Not great to use "on your lap" being that hot. I actually wish I would have gotten a 14" with a flippable screen rather than the 13" touch screen. Little awkward having the touch screen with the keyboard in front of you. Ipad is better for general surfing but the majority of the time I'm needing MS Office and productivity apps. Also had some driver issues for the WiFi that the Windows troubleshooter fixed but took alot of time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.