Dell XPS 15 7590 15" FHD Laptop - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 - Intel Core i7-9750H - 32GB RAM - 1TB SSD - Certified Refurbished
Available online only
For more warranty info, see DCR’s profile page.
• Note: Specifications are on the Title line and Specs Tab – Below is a general description
• Meet Dell’s smallest 15.6-inch performance laptop on the planet
• Improved camera location: We pushed innovation to its limits to create our smallest HD webcam that’s housed in the top of the famed InfinityEdge display—now front and center.
• Revolutionary webcam construction: The new XPS 15 webcam isn't just smaller—it's also better. A new 4-element lens uses more elements than a typical webcam to deliver sharp video in all areas of the frame, while temporal noise reduction uses advanced noise reduction, significantly improving video quality, especially in dim lighting conditions. Finally, the lens is assembled with precise machinery to ensure all points of the image are in focus.
• InfinityEdge display: The virtually borderless display maximizes screen space by accommodating a 15.6-inch display inside a laptop closer to the size of a 14-inch, thanks to a bezel measuring just 6.04mm on the sides and 7.08mm on the top.
• One-of-a-kind design: Measuring in at a slim 11-17mm and starting at just 4 pounds (1.8 kg) with a solid state drive, the XPS 15 is an extremely light 15-inch performance-class laptops.
• A stunning view, wherever you go
• Visuals are more true to life with wider color range, making it great for content creators.
• Dazzling detail: With the UltraSharp 4K Ultra HD display (3840 x 2160), you can see each detail of every pixel without needing to zoom in. And with 6 million more pixels than Full HD and 3 million more than the MacBook Pro, you can edit images with pinpoint accuracy without worrying about blurriness or jagged lines.
• Industry-leading color: With 100% Adobe RGB color, the XPS 15 covers a wider color gamut and produces shades of color outside conventional panels so you can see more of what you see in real life. And with over 16 million colors, images appear smoother and color gradients are amazingly lifelike with more depth and dimension. Included is Dell PremierColor software, which automatically remaps content not already in Adobe RGB format for onscreen colors that appear amazingly accurate and true to life.
• Beautiful from any angle: The anti-reflective screen combined with superior 500-nit brightness on the UHD display frees you to enjoy your entertainment outdoors. Plus, the wide-viewing panel provides a wider viewing angle, so you can share your screen without missing a thing.
• Touch friendly: Tap, swipe and pinch your way around the screen. The optional touch display lets you interact naturally with your technology.
• Powerhouse performance
• Ultimate mobile performance: The most powerful XPS laptop we’ve ever built includes the latest 9th gen Intel® Core™ processor with up to 8 cores and 16 threads, delivering the ultimate power for gamers and creators.
• Less wait, more create: The NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 GPU is an optional, power accelerates your favorite creative apps for greater performance and faster speed in video editing, graphic design, photography, and game broadcasting. Supercharge your favorite games with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture.
• Maximum memory and storage: Supports up to 32GB* of memory with a bandwidth of 2666MHz, 1.2 times the speed of 2133MHz options. Faster memory means you get to the content that you need quicker. Optional storage up to 2TB* solid state drives, available in faster PCIe versions, provide plenty of storage room and high-performance responsiveness to access and run your applications quickly. The XPS 15 boots and resumes in seconds with a solid state drive, so you can do more without waiting.
• Killer™ Wireless: Featuring advanced Wi-Fi 6 technology and theoretical throughput speeds of up to 2.4 Gbps, the Killer AX1650 is nearly 3 times as fast as the previous generation of 80MHz 2x2 AC products. The Killer 1650 automatically detects, classifies, and prioritizes streaming video, communication, and game traffic in your system for fast, smooth online experiences.
• Work or play all day: You'll experience the longest battery life of any 15-inch* laptop —up to 20 ½ hours* on a Full HD model with 97Whr battery when using when using productivity applications like Word or Excel or up to 14 ½ hours* when streaming Netflix. On our UHD panel, get up to 13 hours and 22 minutes* using productivity apps or up to 9 hours and 22 minutes* of Netflix streaming and with OLED get up to 10 hours and 24 minutes* on productivity apps and up to 9 hours and 23 minutes* of Netflix streaming.
• Interact intuitively
• Pinch, zoom and click with confidence: The precision touch pad prevents jumping and floating cursors, while Accidental Activation Prevention puts a stop to unintentional clicks when your palm hits the touch pad.
• Windows Hello: Enjoy a password-free sign-in with the optional fingerprint reader, which is integrated into the power button that gives you the fastest, most secure way to unlock your laptop. Using your finger, it recognizes you apart from all others. It waves you in with a friendly hello and even works on apps and Microsoft Edge websites.
• Artfully constructed from premium materials
• Maximum durability: Cut with precision from a single block of aluminum for a sturdy, durable chassis in a beautiful design. The Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 is twice as damage resistant compared to competitive products.
• Cool under pressure: The palm rest is made from carbon fiber. It's strong and thin like aluminum, but lighter and cooler to the touch.*
• More environmentally responsible than ever
• Power-efficient: XPS 15 is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
• Smarter materials: Free of materials like cadmium, mercury and some phthalates, it’s also EPEAT® registered* and BFR/PVC-free*.
• Saving our seas: Recognized by CES with a "2018 Best of Innovation Award," our black packaging trays are a step beyond recycled. Twenty-five percent of the material consists of ocean plastics collected from coastal areas, while the remaining 75% is made up of other recycled plastics.
• Recycle-friendly: Over 90% of the laptop (by weight) can be easily recycled or reused.
• Ports & Slots
• 1. SD card slot | 2. USB 3.1 Gen 1 | 3. Battery gauge button and indicator | 4. Wedge-shaped lock slot | 5. AC power | 6. USB 3.1 Gen 1 | 7. HDMI 2.0 | 8. Thunderbolt™ 3 (4 lanes of PCI Express Gen 3) supporting: Power Delivery, Thunderbolt™ 3 (40Gbps bi-directional), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps), Native DisplayPort 1.2 video output, VGA, HDMI, Ethernet and USB-A via Dell Adapter (sold separately) | 9. Headset jack
• Dimensions & Weight
• 1. Height: 11mm-17mm (0.45"-0.66") | 2. Width: 357mm (14.06") | 3. Depth: 235mm (9.7") | Starting at weight: 1.8kg (4lbs) with 56Whr battery, SSD and non-touch display; Starting at weight: 2kg (4.5lbs) with 97Whr battery, SSD and touch display
Storage & Memory
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great discount on the XPS 15model- March 25, 2020
Ordered on Sunday, got a response from seller on Monday regarding packaging info, got shipping info also on same day. Received the laptop on Tuesday afternoon, super fast delivery! Package box was pretty beat up, but everything else was fine. Includes charger and laptop and same adapter for type c i believe. Laptop itself is in pristine condition, i would say is open box condition, drivers, graphic cards and ram is correct from description. If you are someone looking for great deals, i would look for DCR refurbished laptops especially XPS series, i got a whopping 60% off on a pretty high spec model. Will continue do business with these guys, maybe next purchase would be a refurbished monitor. Thank you for saving me a bunch of money!
Not helpful (3)Report
- Extreme overheat- February 17, 2021
This laptop overheats extremely even when I am away from my desktop. It lags and crashes and my work was lost. Even the fingerprint button does not work very often. In addition, The seller charges 15% off if you opened and used the laptop when you want to return it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not good as expected- February 18, 2021
This laptop overheats to the extreme as it might burn your hands when touch it. When heated I could not use the fingerprint scan and have to wait 30 minutes as it crashes. The seller charges 15% when I asked for return. It is a waste of moneyNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Seller offers free standard shipping on all orders.
Please allow 2 business days from the date of order for your product to ship.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Seller does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|DCR||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|All Products||30 Days||0%||5%||15%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
For more warranty info, see DCR’s profile page
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you received your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 days