Dell XPS 17 9700 17" FHD Laptop - Nvidia 1650Ti, Intel Core i7-10750H (6 Core), 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, WIN 10 Home - Certified Refurbished
Available online only
Delivery times vary by location. Most Marketplace items leave sellers' locations within 2 business days. Allow additional time for shipping.
For more warranty info, see DCR’s profile page.
• Note: Specifications are on the Title line and Specs Tab – Below is a general description
• Create with colossal power
• Feel the power: High-performance 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and powerful NVIDIA® graphics power the most intensive creative pursuits.
• Desktop-caliber creativity in a laptop: Packed with staggering performance typically only available from desktops, 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors bring desktop-caliber creativity to your laptop. With up to i7 processors with 8 cores and 16 threads, 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors help you capture, edit and share your creations faster than ever before. Designed for performance and portability, so you can go wherever your vision takes you.
• More creating, less waiting: Optional GeForce® GTX 1650 Ti laptops are built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning GeForce GPUs. Dedicated GPU power accelerates the creative apps you use every day.
• Next gen content creation: The XPS 17 with an optional GeForce RTX™ GPU features dedicated ray tracing, AI, and video hardware for next generation content creation. Dedicated ray tracing cores render beautiful scenes with accurate lighting, shadows, and reflections. Dedicated AI cores handle time-consuming, repetitive creative tasks such as video re-timing, image enhancement, color matching, face tagging, and style transfer. And dedicated video hardware enables fast, high-quality encoding and decoding for video editing and livestreaming.
• Speed and memory: Power through intense workloads with up to 64GB memory and up to 3x faster wireless with Killer™ AX1650 built on Intel WiFi6 Chipset.
• Advanced thermal design: The XPS 17 delivers powerful performance in an incredibly thin form factor. Optional discrete graphics feature unique dual opposite outlet fans, that increase fan airflow by approximately 30% and drive cooling airflow in both directions, resulting in more airflow overall and improved skin temperatures*. Dell’s development of the Dual Opposite Outlet fan has resulted in multiple pending patent applications and at least one issued patent. A massive vapor chamber spans the entire width of the laptop providing even more heat dissipation capacity to help keep the laptop cool and achieve higher turbo power.
• Create with color
• Stunning screen: A redefined InfinityEdge display enables optimal camera placement and a 16:10 display with a stunning edge-to-edge view. Plus, with 921k more pixels on UHD+, you’ll be more productive than ever.
• Display like no other: Take full advantage of HDR content’s superior dynamic range with Dolby Vision™, which can deliver colors never seen on SDR PC displays. Dolby Vision content can deliver highlights that are up to 40 times brighter, and blacks that are up to 10 times darker. Plus, the stunning VESA certified DisplayHDR™ 500-nit display on the optional 4K+ panel enables over 16 million colors that have more depth and dimension than ever before.
• See every detail: The optional 4K Ultra HD+ (3840x2400) touch display offers pinpoint accuracy for all of your computing needs. See the detail of every pixel in photos without needing to zoom in or see more content while browsing the web.
• Color that pops: Equipped with 100% Adobe RGB and 94% DCI-P3 color gamut, your screen delivers saturated colors while a 1650:1 contrast ratio allows you to see the brightest brights and darkest darks. And 500-nit brightness provides more clarity in bright light, like outdoors, while a 0.65% anti-reflective coating cuts the glare of a glossy screen.
• Easy on the eyes: Eyesafe® display reduces harmful blue light and maintains vivid color. It’s the first panel to intelligently manage light energy and the source, selectively reducing harmful blue light and dispersing it across the light spectrum.
• Stellar in size
• The stunning 4-sided InfinityEdge display enables an amazing screen to body ratio (93.7%) and a 17-inch screen in a 15-inch size form factor. In fact, it’s smaller than 48% of 15-inch laptops*.
• Masterful craftsmanship
• Precision manufacturing: 100% of the enclosure is sculpted by a CNC (computer numerical control) machining process. A high precision, machine-milled aluminum chassis creates an elegant design with high build quality that’s stronger and stiffer than magnesium or plastic.
• Cool and light: The black carbon fiber palm rest is inspired by the aerospace industry allowing for maximum strength and minimal weight.
• Superior screen: The latest Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6 is strong, as well as impact and scratch resistant.
• Diamond-cut sidewalls: Anodizing provides a superior, scratch-resistant surface, but here, edges are dipped a second time to further prevent damage from repeated plugging and unplugging of peripherals. Using this finish on the metal achieves the perfect color without using paint, which could chip away over time.
• The finest details: Stainless inlayed logos are laser cut out of a sheet of stainless steel and dropped into the machined-cut outline by hand.
• Elevated essentials: Elements like the display, keys and touchpad are all larger for an easier, more optimized user experience. The XPS features a massive display, a big, comfortable touchpad and an edge-to-edge backlit keyboard with large key caps for maximum productivity.
• Easier to open: The new twin coil press fit hinge is designed to maximize the screen to body ratio and enable 4-sided InfinityEdge. The new hinge design makes it easier to open, while staying stable when you are using the touchscreen.
• Revolutionary webcam construction: The new XPS 17 webcam is small (only 2.25 mm) and also better. A new 4-element lens uses more elements than a typical webcam to deliver sharp video in all areas of the frame, while temporal noise reduction uses advanced noise reduction, significantly improving video quality, especially in dim lighting conditions. Finally, the lens is assembled with precise machinery to ensure all points of the image are in focus.
• Immerse yourself in sound
• Serious about sound: Expand audio into an immersive 3D soundscape with our quad speaker design and Waves Nx® 3D audio for speakers. Any music, movie, or game plays with depth and width that seems to defy the laws of physics. The XPS 17 is the first-ever laptop featuring Waves Nx® 3D audio for speakers tuned by multi-Grammy Award® winning producer, Jack Joseph Puig
• Ready when you are
• Start in an instant: A built-in lid sensor allows you to open the lid and power up in milliseconds, no matter what power-state you are in.
• You are the password: Choose between two secure, personalized ways to log on. Wake your system with Windows Hello as the infrared camera recognizes your face and unlocks your XPS with secure facial recognition technology. The fingerprint reader integrated into the power button lets you log on with just a touch.
• Easy on-the-go: Sacrificing the essentials for a thinner body is unheard of. With four Thunderbolt™ 3 ports, one-cable connect for Dell docking, headphone jack and a full SD card slot you can count on high-speed connectivity, flexibility of power-in and transferring files from your camera on-the-go.
• Saving our seas: Recognized as a CES® 2018 Best of Innovation Awards Honoree, our black packaging trays are a step beyond recycled. 25% percent of the material consists of ocean plastics collected from coastal areas, while the remaining 75% is made up of other recycled plastics.
• Energy efficient: The XPS 17 is ENERGY STAR® certified.
• Safer materials: Free of materials like cadmium, lead, mercury and some phthalates, it’s also EPEAT® registered and BFR/PVC-free.
• Recycle friendly: 90% of the laptop’s parts can be easily recycled.
• Ports & Slots
• 1. 2x Thunderbolt™ 3 with power delivery & DisplayPort | 2. Full-size SD card reader v6.0 | 3. 3.5mm headphone/microphone combo jack | 4. Wedge-shaped lock slot | 5. 2x Thunderbolt™ 3 with power delivery & DisplayPort
• Dimensions & Weight
• 1. Depth: 248.05 mm (9.76") | 2. Width: 374.45 mm (14.74") | 3. Height (rear): 19.5 mm (0.77") | Starting weight: 2.11 kg (4.65 lb)* for non-touch with 56Whr battery | Weight (maximum): 2.51 kg (5.53 lb)* for touch with 97Whr battery
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Seller offers free standard shipping on all orders.
Please allow 2 business days from the date of order for your product to ship.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Seller does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|DCR||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|All Products||30 Days||0%||5%||15%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
For more warranty info, see DCR’s profile page
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you received your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 days