Dell XPS 17" Touchscreen Laptop - Silver (Intel Core i7-11800H/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/Windows 10) - English
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 2.3GHz Intel Core i7-11800H processor and 16GB of DDR4 RAM let you power through your daily tasks
- 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe solid state drive (SSD) offers fast, generous storage for your documents, photos, music, and more
- 17-inch UHD+ InfinityEdge, anti-reflective, 500-nit touchscreen with a 3840 x 2400 resolution delivers lifelike imagery, incredible detail, and an impressive 16:10 display
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card with 6GB of dedicated memory boasts exclusive tools, dedicated drivers, and AI acceleration to enhance your creative process
- Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 enables high-speed connectivity through wireless networks
- Bluetooth 5.1 technology allows you to stream audio wirelessly, transfer files between compatible devices, use wireless input devices, and more
- Six-cell 97Wh lithium-ion battery provides hours of use on a single charge
- Headset jack, SD card reader, and four Thunderbolt 4.0 ports with DisplayPort and Power Delivery give you multiple options for connecting peripherals
- Unique thermal design keeps your system cool, even during resource-intensive tasks
- Windows MaxxAudio and stereo speakers bring the sounds of your videos and games to life
- Ultra-thin, lightweight construction with a platinum silver finish and black palm rest delivers portability and style
- Built-in lid sensor detects when you open the lid and instantly powers up the laptop
- Fingerprint reader is built into the power button for instant access with a single touch
- Black backlit English keyboard makes it easy to stay productive, even in low-light conditions
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home 64-Bit operating system offers a user-friendly interface and updated security features
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
- Power Adaptor
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 366 reviewers who responded, 323 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Expecting new laptop to fix prior one's trackpad issue.- August 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought one recently and had to return it for a trackpad issue. I loved the screen, the keyboard and the computer as a whole. But the trackpad was not registering a lot of (too) audible clicks. I have another on order and if the trackpad works I expect it to be a 5 star machine. People considering this computer should be aware it's a 17" computer and that means weight even if Dell has carved away everything unnecessary. It's heavier than my Macbook Pro 15". But the Dell has a much better equipment and hopefully OS for 2021. If the next one has problems I'll just go back to Mac. But I'm hopeful the new one works flawlessly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Roll of the Dice that Paid Off- September 15, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] A lot of reviews out there are centered around the infamous Dell quality control challenges, including with this product. You either get one from a great batch or one that comes with a lot of time working with customer support, up to sending it back for a replacement, which is itself another roll of the dice. I must have been very fortunate, though, because I'm about a month in with my XPS 17-9710 with absolutely no issues other than an audio driver that needed to be reinstalled through an easy troubleshooting process. Exceptional build quality, performance, and user experience. This has surpassed my expectations.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good computer but have some issues.- October 4, 2021
While this is really a great computer, I had some issues that really is quite annoying to me. I guess I expected a computer of this caliber to come state of the art and all up to date. Come to discover that it came to me (while I had to wait several weeks) with a need of a severe BIOS upgrade. That took care of most of the issues of items in the usb dongle not working at all. Now if I can get all my programs to run again, I will change my opinion. At this point they are not running so will try uninstalling AGAIN and reinstalling to see if that works. It's a pain as I went from a Windows 10 computer to this Windows 10 computer. I do love the display and also the sound!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.