De'Longhi Slim Style Panel Heater
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Panel Heaters combine convection and radiant heat to circulate warm air throughout the room
- Ideal for full room heating like bedrooms, living rooms, and apartments with limited space
- Heats up rapidly
- Slim, lightweight design is portable and can be hung on the wall
- Features SafeHeat technology that features a low surface temperature, thermal cutoff to prevent overheating and a tip-over switch that automatically turns the unit off if tipped over
- Offers 4 portable heater options, including ceramic, radiant, panel, and fan
- Eco Mode optimize energy consumption while providing consistent heat with no cold or hot spots
- Panel Heater
- Detachable Brackets
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great heater with sufficient heat and can be quiet- June 23, 2020
This unit looks great and the build quality is high. It generates enough heat for my basement guest room, which is 200 ~ 300 sq. ft. It can be completely silent - if you turn off the fan. But with the fan off it is not as powerful as it can be. I usually turn it on at maximum with the fan for the first hour. It raises the room temperature quickly by a few degrees. Then I switch to eco mode, which most definitely turns off the fan. The only thing missing is a remote control. Nowadays most portable fan or heater comes with a remote. Why not this one? Delonghi probaly thinks that this is a set-and-forget unit. Except it is not. The fan makes quite the difference in terms of heat and noise. I need a remote.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Nice and warm!!- November 28, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Very slim design allows you to move it around anywhere; you can even mount it on the wall!! Amazing!! Heats up faster than most space heaters and has a double fan to allow heat to travel further through your home. I love the anti-freeze setting as well!! I can leave it on even when I'm not home and save on energy cost at the same time! The anti-freeze setting keeps the temperature in your home at 45 degrees, ensuring you that pipes won't bust and plants don't die. I have quite a few plants so that's AMAZING for me! I would definitely suggest buying this heater if you are looking for a space saving, very warm heater for those cold days/nightsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The boss of all heaters!!!- November 22, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got this heater about two weeks ago. And let me tell you its the best heater ive ever owned! We have a 1500 square foot house and all tile floors. This heater really had helped to keep my house warm. We have a wood stove and this is perfect when it comes to those cold nights when you cant get the chill out. Has features that you can set and not have to worry! And its never gotten hot on the outside of the product! Definitely a great heater! And you can hang it almost anywhere! Small enough to fit in a small spot and still heats 800 feet of my house easily. If your looking for a awesome heater that really brings the heat this is it!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.