Denon AVR-S650H 5.2 Channel 4K Ultra HD Network AV Receiver
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Enjoy an exceptional, immersive theatre experience at home
- High-performance 5-channel amplifier delivers up to 75W (RMS) per channel
- 5.1 channels deliver immersive surround-sound with a left, right, center, left surround, right surround speaker configuration and one dedicated deep-bass channel
- 4K Ultra HD 60Hz full-rate pass through with HDR and Dolby Vision compatibility and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) deliver exceptional picture quality with blurs or lags
- eARC (enhanced audio return channel) support allows for Dolby True HD and DTS HA Master Audio transmission directly from the TV to the AV receiver through the connected HDMI cable
- Audyssey MultEQ and Dynamic EQ/Volume let you optimize your room acoustics with Audyssey software and included mic and stand
Connect to other devices to play music and enjoy other forms of media
- Bluetooth, AirPlay 2, and HEOS connectivity allow you to connect to other devices and stream from popular apps such as Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Deezer, and more
- Front panel USB input allows for convenient audio playback of MP3, WAV, FLAC, ALAC, and DSD (2.8/5.6MHz) files
- 5 HDMI inputs and 1 output with full HDCP 2.3 support let you connect up to 5 media devices with features such as 4:4:4 colour resolution and BT.2020
Access your entertainment without the fuss with easy controls and setup
- Enjoy hands-free control with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Apple Siri
- Compatible with Smart TVs for easy control using most TV remotes via HDMI-CEC
- 4 Quick Select buttons let you store your preferred audio settings and access them easily
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Cables you'll need: HDMI (to connect the receiver to your TV) and speaker wire (for connecting the receiver to your speakers)
- Optional cables: optical or coaxial cables (for digital audio) and RCA cables (for connecting older gear)
Total Harmonic Distortion (at max rated power 20Hz-20kHz)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 221 reviewers who responded, 204 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Poor experience with Denon Customer Service- September 15, 2020
After two years and one month, my receiver stopped powering up. Removed the cover thinking that a fuse blew but found the power supply board fried. There appeared to be corrosion on the board which I mentioned to the service center and it was immediately assumed that liquid spilled or leaked on the unit which was not the case. There was zero evidence of liquid leaking into the unit such as staining on the cover, etc. This was not covered under warranty. To have the unit serviced, it would have cost me around half of the price for the unit. No more Denon for me! Back to Yamaha. Initially, I liked the receiver. Good value for the features.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Power receiver- December 8, 2020
Powerful receiver packs a really good punch. I was looking for a receiver to just play my phonograph that had on board phono input and could play on several different speakers that I had. Give everything setup and the sound was alright. Downloaded the apps and made some changes and the sound was amazing. You can control almost everything from your phone. Access music libraries on idle machines or cloud drives. You can even connect it to your television, which for me is in a different room. I've been trying to figure out a way to incorporate it all into one. Really good piece of machinery. Glad to have found it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Value Receiver for a Bedroom- October 3, 2020
Crazy enough, I decided to buy a receiver for my bed room. After researching a lot, my mind was setup on this receiver. There were other receivers, that I liked from Sony and Pioneer. But all comparable models were sold out. This receiver works flawlessly with my LG TV through eARC and SimpliLink. Turntable, Blue-Ray and DVD player without any issue. I miss Chromecast support. But, thanks to eARC, casting YT Music to TV, is a workaround. Just 2 (100W) speakers fill up the room with great clarity. I would suggest use of high quality speakers. Receiver's 75W per channel delivery is good enough for a bed room. Soon, I will be upgrading to 5.2. Lets see how it works out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.