Denon AVR-X3700H 9.2 Channel 8K Ultra HD Network AV Receiver
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- Powerful network receiver delivers 105W per channel (RMS) at 8 ohms (20Hz-20KHz, THD: 0.08%, 2-channel driven) for high-quality audio performance
- 9.2 channel amplifier allows setup of a 5.1.4 or 7.1.2 Dolby Atmos surround sound system with Dolby Atmos elevation speakers or dedicated overhead speakers
- Advanced 8K-ready technology with support for 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz video pass-through and upscaling offers high-quality resolution for all your movies and games
- DTS:X and DTS Neural:X provide unparalleled realism for your movies, music, and games
- DTS Virtual:X and Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology support immersive audio without using height channels by creating virtual height effects in a 7.1, 5.1, or 2.1 speaker setup
- 8K HDMI video section (7 input, 3 output) supports 4:4:4 Pure Colour subsampling, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), Dynamic HDR, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through to give you precise image details
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) technology supports 3D audio formats from your smart TV applications directly for enhanced sound quality
- HDCP 2.3 support seamlessly processes copy-protected content in HD quality
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 room calibration technology automatically optimises the AV receiver to deliver truly immersive 3D sound by measuring your listening environment
- Wi-Fi connectivity with built-in HEOS makes it easy to stream your favourite music from Spotify, Tidal, and other music services (subscriptions may be required)
- Bluetooth connection and Apple AirPlay 2 let you connect your smartphone, tablet, Apple devices, and other compatible devices for wireless audio playback
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and compatibility with Google Assistant, Apple Siri, Josh.ai, and Control4 SDPP let you control the receiver with simple voice commands
Lots of connectivity options
- Front-panel USB audio provides easy connectivity to your pen drives so you can listen to MP3s and high-resolution audio files like WAV, FLAC, ALAC, and DSD 2.8MHz/5.6MHz
- Multiple input/output ports help you connect advanced audio and video devices to the amplifier
- Denon Setup Assistant makes setup easy by visually guiding you step by step through the installation process
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Cables you'll need: HDMI (to connect the receiver to your TV) and speaker wire (for connecting the receiver to your speakers)
- Optional cables: optical or coaxial cables (for digital audio) and RCA cables (for connecting older gear)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 35 reviewers who responded, 32 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Great for a more advanced Home Theater Setup- October 4, 2020
Let me preface this by saying I am using this in preamp mode. I am running a 7 ch power amp to my speakers. I was looking for a receiver with a complete set of preamp outs that could handle all methods of decoding thru the ARC input. After reviewing several models from several brands this had everything I was looking for. The set up was easy using the audessy software and after a few tweeks this sounds amazing. As of right now I running into a 4K set but its nice to know how future proof this is. I originally wanted to keep the price under $1000.oo but was unable to find the features I needed. I am very pleased with this receiver. If your not sure go online and start reading the many positive reviews.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy setup and lots of input choices- October 11, 2020
In some ways buying this particular Denon model was a bit of an overkill for me right now because I don't use as many as 9.2 speakers yet (the room is not wired for that many), but I went with this model for the number of inputs, including a phono input for my turntable. With 2 BluRay players, a Roku box, a laptop, tape deck, a cable box, a turntable, etc. you can run out of connections very quickly. Speaker setup was very easy and so was connecting all the components. I also really like HEOS connectivity - makes it really easy for any family member to play music on the 3 different HEOS systems I installed in the kitchen, living and family rooms... Sound quality is impressive with my Martin Logan speakers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Denon unit met all expectations- December 18, 2020
I did my research before selecting this Denon unit as my best value option to replace my old HK AVR. And now I've had the chance to run in most things, I am having the best AV experience ever. Running all audio through the Denon in a 5.1.2 +2 (Zone) set up and normally bypass video to my LG OLED77XC (with eARC) but have used the Denon video processor as well. Audyssey auto set up was perfect (with a little manual tweak for my height speakers). 2 small issues: Zone 2 remote is not user friendly but can be learned and the CEC with all connected devices would not work no matter what I tried - gave up on it. I am amazed how big a difference the Denon has made with my exiting speakers and look forward to using all the new audio capabilities I did not have. Tried Dobly Atmos sources for the first time and more to come.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.