Denon AVRS650H 5.2 Channel 4K Ultra HD Network AV Receiver
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
Enjoy an exceptional, immersive theatre experience at home
- High-performance 5-channel amplifier delivers up to 75W (RMS) per channel
- 5.1 channels deliver immersive surround-sound with a left, right, center, left surround, right surround speaker configuration and one dedicated deep-bass channel
- 4K Ultra HD 60Hz full-rate pass through with HDR and Dolby Vision compatibility and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) deliver exceptional picture quality with blurs or lags
- eARC (enhanced audio return channel) support allows for Dolby True HD and DTS HA Master Audio transmission directly from the TV to the AV receiver through the connected HDMI cable
- Audyssey MultEQ and Dynamic EQ/Volume let you optimize your room acoustics with Audyssey software and included mic and stand
Connect to other devices to play music and enjoy other forms of media
- Bluetooth, AirPlay 2, and HEOS connectivity allow you to connect to other devices and stream from popular apps such as Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Deezer, and more
- Front panel USB input allows for convenient audio playback of MP3, WAV, FLAC, ALAC, and DSD (2.8/5.6MHz) files
- 5 HDMI inputs and 1 output with full HDCP 2.3 support let you connect up to 5 media devices with features such as 4:4:4 colour resolution and BT.2020
Access your entertainment without the fuss with easy controls and setup
- Enjoy hands-free control with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Apple Siri
- Compatible with Smart TVs for easy control using most TV remotes via HDMI-CEC
- 4 Quick Select buttons let you store your preferred audio settings and access them easily
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Cables you'll need: HDMI (to connect the receiver to your TV) and speaker wire (for connecting the receiver to your speakers)
- Optional cables: optical or coaxial cables (for digital audio) and RCA cables (for connecting older gear)
Total Harmonic Distortion (at max rated power 20Hz-20kHz)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 169 reviewers who responded, 155 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Receiver- October 17, 2020
Outstanding support in the store. Rei and Alex were incredibly knowledgeable and helpful Alex went above and beyond in setting up the system. WELL DONE!!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Receiver Review- October 16, 2020
The sound coming out of the receiver is amazing! I would recommend this to anybody! Also, the set up was very easy to do!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Doesn’t last like it should- October 16, 2020
One of the hdmi ports stopped working after 8 months. I talked to manufacture and they want me to pay for shipping if I want to get a repair. This thing shouldn’t break that quick. Super disappointed as I just replaced my Older Denon receiver which broke down on me as wellNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)