Denon AVR-S750H 7.2 Channel 4K Ultra HD Network AV Receiver - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Enjoy an exceptional, immersive theatre experience at home
- Discreet, high-performance 7-channel amplifier delivers up to 165W per channel
- 7.2 channels deliver immersive surround-sound with a left, right, center, left surround, right surround, left rear surround, and right rear surround speaker configuration, with 2 specialised channels to handle extremely low frequencies
- 4K Ultra HD (60Hz full-rate pass-through) with HDR10 and Dolby Vision compatibility and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) deliver exceptional picture quality with blurs or lags
- Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization, and DTS Virtual:X create a 3-dimensional audio experience to immerse you deeply in your entertainment
- 32-bit AKM DAC upgrades sound for high-resolution audio decoding with multiple lossless files types to enjoy
- eARC (enhanced audio return channel) support allows for 3D audio transmission directly from the TV to the AV receiver through the connected HDMI cable
Connect to other devices to play music and enjoy other forms of media
- Bluetooth, AirPlay 2, and HEOS Wi-Fi connectivity allow you to connect to other devices and stream from popular apps such as Spotify, Deezer, Tidal, and more (subscriptions may be required)
- Front-panel USB input allows for convenient audio playback of MP3, WAV, FLAC, ALAC, and DSD (2.8/5.6MHz) files
- Six HDMI inputs (5 in, 1 out) with full HDCP 2.3 support let you connect up to six media devices with full 4K support, 4:4:4 colour resolution, and BT.2020
- HDMI Zone 2 makes it easy to enjoy media across multiple devices in different rooms
Access your entertainment without the fuss with easy controls and setup
- Enjoy hands-free control with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Apple Siri
- Compatible with Smart TVs for easy control using most TV remotes via HDMI-CEC
- Four quick-select buttons let you store your preferred audio settings and access them easily
- Denon-guided Setup Assistant features a graphical user interface for an easy and intuitive setup experience
- Audyssey Suite EQ calibration system dynamically optimises all speakers in your home theatre for all listening levels
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Cables you'll need: HDMI (to connect the receiver to your TV) and speaker wire (for connecting the receiver to your speakers)
- Optional cables: optical or coaxial cables (for digital audio) and RCA cables (for connecting older gear)
Total Harmonic Distortion (at max rated power 20Hz-20kHz)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 531 reviewers who responded, 482 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Value- February 27, 2020
I picked this up on sale and am very satisfied. Great value for the $$$. The receiver work well, it isn't the most powerful by the numbers, but I can assure you it is just fine for most typical living room situations. The setup is great, once you get through it and can forget it. The automatic speaker distancing and equalizing is a fantastic feature! But, the on-screen setup/menu system looks like it was made from repurposed Atari parts. How much more could a less-cheap chip for a better menu system have cost? A few more bucks? Anyway, optics of the use-once-and-forget-it-menu aside, great sound, great value, easy to use once set up!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Never worked- February 27, 2021
I brought it home an was unable to Adjust the speakers! could not progress any further. Called the Geek Squad for help! They were unable to fix the problem after an hour of working with me on it! Was refured to another number with the Geek Squad and was told it would be 5 days before they could have someone over to look at it. I told them I just bought it two hours ago and was taking it back! would not wait 5 days! I brought it back just hours after purchasing it & bought a Yahmaha from Advance Electronics. The Yamaha is Working. No problem & didn't have to wait 5 days! to have someone come over to see if the could figure out what was wrong with it!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- I love this Home Theater Receiver- November 21, 2019
Very easy to setup. Comes with auto calibration mic for applying the best acoustics to the room your home theater is located in. Automatically detects audio format. Clearly defined remote. Can support 2 audio zones. Supports 2 subwoofers and 7 speakers. Offers (6) plenty of HDMI inputs to support all of your devices. It also has an eARC HDMI port to support audio return from your TV when streaming video from the Internet. Has built in WiFi to stream music services/sites. Has a front panel USB port that supports the common media formats. Also supports Bluetooth (I have not tried this feature yet). This receiver is a very good entry level Home Theater receiver.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.