Denon AVRX3500H 7.2 Channel 4K Ultra HD Network AV Receiver
The 7.2 channel AVR-X3500H 4K Ultra HD AV receiver supports 3D audio formats Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and DTS Virtual X. It boasts HDCP 2.2 processing on all HDMI ports, as well as Enhanced Auto Return Channel (eARC). Stream Spotify, Tidal and more, and enjoy unparalleled music playback options thanks to built-in HEOS technology, Apple AirPlay 2, and Amazon Alexa voice control.
Advanced audio to elevate your home theatre
- With 7 channels, each capable of delivering 105 watts RMS at 8ohms (20Hz-20kHz,THD:0.08%), even big rooms are filled with clear, enveloping sound that brings movies, sports, and video games to vivid life.
- High resolution audio support for lossless formats including DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV at up to 24-bit/192-kHz.
Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and DTS Virtual:X
- Built-in Dolby Atmos processing is your ticket to immersive 3D surround sound, adding next-level precision and overhead channels into the mix, bringing you deeper into the experience.
- DTS:X, like Dolby Atmos, allows sound designers to place sounds anywhere in a 3D acoustic space, creating a rich, enveloping, multidimensional experience.
- DTS Virtual:X provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 5.1, 7.1 or 2.1 speaker arrangement.
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) support via firmware update lets you enjoy advanced audio formats including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X via single HDMI connection between AVRs and compatible TVs.
4K Ultra HD and HDR support
- Support for 4K video at 60Hz and HDR (High Dynamic Range) means you can enjoy Ultra HD content at an astonishing resolution of 3840 x 2160.
- Advanced Video Processing with analogue to HDMI conversion lets you enjoy Full HD and even near-4K quality even from older formats, giving your DVD collection a refreshing facelift.
- Supports HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 support, 4:4:4 pure colour sub-sampling, and BT.2020, Dolby Vision, and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) pass-through.
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 with SubEQ measures your room acoustics and adjust speaker and subwoofer output for the perfect equalization for your space.
- Dynamic Volume compensates for drastic changes in levels (like loud commercials) to keep the volume where you want it.
- Dynamic EQ ensures correct frequency characteristics at all listening levels, so you hear balanced sound at any volume.
HEOS multi-room streaming, Airplay 2, and Amazon Alexa
- HEOS wireless technology lets you share music stored on your home network, internet radio, or streaming services with HEOS wireless speakers (sold separately) via the free HEOS app.
- Airplay 2 lets you stream audio from your favorite music services like Apple Music and Spotify or watch videos from services like Youtube and Netflix from any iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV.
- Built-in Amazon Alexa lets you adjust the volume, skip to the next track, switch inputs for your different media players, and more using your voice.
- Download the HEOS Home Entertainment Skill to enable Amazon Alexa voice commands for your AVR-X3500H.
- Compatible with Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant.
- Setup and connectivity
- Denon Setup Assistant provides an easy step-by-step guide to through setup, while colour-coded speaker terminals help streamline the connection process.
- Advanced HDMI section (8 in / 3 out) supports HDCP 2.2 processing and eARC technology.
- Included phono input lets you connect your turntable and play vinyl records, while 2 subwoofer outputs smooth out low frequencies and provide better dispersion for improved bass.
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Cables you'll need: HDMI (to connect the receiver to your TV) and speaker wire (for connecting the receiver to your speakers)
- Optional cables: optical or coaxial cables (for digital audio) and RCA cables (for connecting older gear)