Denon D-M41 Mini HiFi CD System with Bluetooth
- D-M41 has high power output with a full discrete analog amplifier circuit that simplifies signal paths for clearer and more dynamic sound
- Amplifier circuit delivers 2 x 30W, so there is ample power to drive the matching SC-M41 speakers or other compatible speakers
- Bluetooth compatibility allows you to stream music from your smartphone, computer, and tablet for a variety of listening options
- On/off selector for the Bluetooth circuitry offers convenient wireless connection when in the "On" position and reduces influence on the sound quality of other sources when in the "Off" position
- 12cm woofer and the midrange chassis construction are combined with a high-definition tweeter and a crossover network that duplicates the smoothness of natural sound
- Triple noise reduction design eliminates distortion from the input selector, electronic volume, and power amp for smooth, powerful sound
- Dedicated headphone amplifier section lets you listen in private without disturbing others
- Circuitry path is uncomplicated and signal paths are short for top-quality sound that rivals the original performance
- Centre unit has 2 digital optical inputs to hook up a TV, set-top box, or other digital gear, as well as a built-in CD player and FM/AM radio so you can have powerful sound from all your devices
- Pre-out sockets allows you to connect an active subwoofer for even better sound
- Compact size makes it ideal for a bedroom or home office without compromising on sound quality
- Quick Start Guide
- CD ROM Owner's Manual
- Safety Instructions
- Notes On Radio
- Power Cord
- FM Indoor Antenna
- AM Loop Antenna
- Remote Control
- 2 x AAA Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 59 reviewers who responded, 57 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great basic 2 channel system- July 2, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] High quality 2 channel system. Comes with 2 quality speakers but has output for subwoofer as well (no subwoofer included). Has Bluetooth capability which works well but no usb input which would be nice to have. I have a lot of music on flash drives that could have been played more easily through a usb port but not available here. No surround modes so not ideal for a theatre system but could suffice if space is a limitation. Kind of a small system which is the point here. It fits well in smaller spaces but requires a bit of depth so check the specs. I like this thing a lot!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great system worth the buy- July 2, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This little system is perfect. We got this system to replace a 5.1 surround sound system. I had my doubts as to whether or not it would, but after getting it set up, this system puts out plenty of power. The best part is, I can connect my phone to it via blue tooth. It’s very easy to set up, took less than ten minutes to completely set up. Everything is in the manual, if you have any questions about functions. The speakers put out a crisp clear sound even at a very high level. If you’re wondering if you can hear them throughout the house, the answer is yes. Also, your neighbors can probably hear it as well. This system is by far the best I have owned and I paid a lot less for this than I did for the one it replaced.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound in a small package- August 5, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This set came immaculately packaged and I had no fear of any of the items being damaged in the shipping process. More importantly the setup was a breeze and the sound is AMAZING! This set sounds way better than my previous audio equipment and is less than half the size. I really like that it has 2 optical audio inputs so I can hook up my console and pc without having to use any old analog cables. The sound-stage was clear, accurate and honest when compared to the source material that I listened to. One downside is that if you leave the clock feature on it counts as the whole unit being on so it consumes a lot of power when just being idle so I would recommend powering it off if that is a concern. If you have any questions feel free to ask me here.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.