Dirt 5 (Xbox Series X / Xbox One)
Available online only
- Off-road racing game puts you behind the wheel of one of an eclectic and exciting roster of cars like rallycross, GT, trophy trucks, buggies, and muscle cars
- Race across more than 70 unique routes in 10 different global locations, each with dynamic weather and time of day
- Livery editor for cars allow you to show your creative flair and customise your vehicle
- Play in online multiplayer mode with up to 12 players or in local split-screen mode with up to 4 players
- Capture and share exciting moments with a detailed Photo Mode
- Enjoy the voice talents of Troy Baker and Nolan North in the story-driven Career mode
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 60 reviewers who responded, 54 would recommend this product.
- Dirt 5 bring back memories- November 15, 2020
The game is not for everybody. Dirt game 2 was my favorite game back in my PC game years. When you get to see a game like this coming out during a new generation console is something I was exited about. The game in particular is nothing fancy but it has a lot of content from: many styles of cars to many maps and places. The graphics are good but not next generation level. The gameplay is amazing the diferent wether conditions and details they put into the game. I use to live Dirt 2: baja california pickup trucks in the dirt but this game exited the content of Dirt 2.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Finally a good DIRT game!!- January 20, 2021
I used to love the old dirt games, but the last few that have come out haven't really been all that great. This one feels like it's finally fun again! The racing is not similar at all to other racing titles like Forza, as this game has a more arcade style compared to forza's more realistic physics. The career mode is also another great addition. I can definitely say I'm happy with this game!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- too much money for what the game is- January 4, 2021
Was really disappointed with the game don't get me wrong the game was pretty fun just really short beat the game in a day graphics wasn't all that gray and I have xboxseriesx X it should have been a lot better I think for the money I paid for the game really cool game for younger kids just getting into racing but nothing like Forza MotorsportsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.