Disciples: Liberation Deluxe Edition (PS5)
- Explore the richly detailed land of Nevendaar and discover treasures, tales, and secrets hidden all over the world
- Forge your own destiny by picking from four uniquely skilled classes and recruiting others to your cause from various factions
- Muster an army of warriors that suit your playing style and develop their skills of steel and spell-based weapons in turn-based battles
- Single player campaign lasts for over 80 hours through three acts and includes more than 270 quests with five unique endings
- Complete quests to gather material and build a base or fortress for planning and sanctuary
- Put the yours and your army's skills to the test by battling deadly enemies and monstrous beasts by creating unique strategies
- Develop your political power by make wise decisions in alliances with various factions such as a theocratic human empire, an undead army led by a mad queen, and keep in mind that your choices affect everything including your fate
- Online two-player mode for challenging your friends in a battle for dominion and supremacy
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Flashback strategic gold- February 4, 2022
You have a combination of engaging storyline, battlefield hexagonal play, and lots of different spells and pathways to choose from. This is not a dragon age type of game this is closer to the heydays of NIS America and games where you are on a hexagonal grid. Invest in the game and it is nice to have choices and enjoy the tactics you need to win the battlesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expected- January 10, 2022
I was expecting more of a Dragon Age title. This is so pixelated it really isn't pleasing to the eye. It is more like an old school D&D game.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns