Divinity: Original Sin II Definitive Edition (PS4)
- Gorgeous game offers beautiful graphics, elaborate animations, detailed characters, and rich environments
- The Definitive Edition brings thousands of changes based on critic and player feedback since the original launch
- Choose from six unique original characters or create your own to see the state of the world through different eyes
- Four player co-op lets you play with your friends online or in local split-screen with drop-in, drop-out multiplayer
- Revamped combat system rebalances Action Point usage, expands interactions, and makes tactical combat even better
- Unlimited freedom to explore, experiment, and discover what Divinity has to offer
- PVP hot-seat mode allows you to battle your friends in round-robin
- Story mode adds a new difficulty setting for players who wish to enjoy the lauded narrative
- Journal allows you to catalogue your journey and reflect on your quests
- Fellowship and feud boundaries are pushed with character romances, disagreements, and unique quest-lines
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 212 reviewers who responded, 198 would recommend this product.
- rpg- June 16, 2019
so I grabbed this looking to fill the hole after completely beating diablo 3 and wanting a game similar. after some research this game came up and at the price point it was hard to say no. I've only played for a couple hours. I wouldn't say I didn't enjoy it, it's just not what I thought I was getting. it has the feel or better yet look of diablo with its isometric view. The one thing I was a little bummed about was the fact that it's a turn style based combat system. it's not horrible I was just looking for the type of system found in diablo. I feel I need to put more time into the game I'm sure once I get a better feel for it I will undoubtedly really enjoy this game.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent fun- May 3, 2019
I bought this to play co-op with a friend. We had spent many hours playing diablo 3 co-op and figured this would be a more cerebral update. The game is definitely denser and packed with more gameplay mechanics and it's a different type of fun. For those looking to play co-op however, be aware the game is Not drop in-drop out co-op as advertised. In order to play with your friends, you need to start a separate co-op campaign together rather than having the ability to start solo and then join up later like in diablo 3. Still, it was a good deal at $23 with gamers club.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Game- February 27, 2019
Another great turn based Rpg. Love playing it with my brothers online. takes a minute to get the controls down for their multiple functions ( setting up your bars, and accidentally using your turn for something else unintended) versus playing it on your computer. Can play with up to 4 people and has a lobby to find games. If you dont have four people to play with no problem you can control all four or assign the extra to any other person you are playing with. The biggest issue is though unless you are the person who setup the game you cant get back into that same game without the original instance creator. All and all its a fun time consuming game that allows you to play it differently for different outcomes everytime.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.