DJI Air 2S Quadcopter Drone Fly More Combo with Camera & Controller - Grey
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Easy to Use
- Quadcopter drone can be used right off the box with minimal setup
- Auto take-off and auto land features make it safe and easy to fly for both beginners and experts
- 5000m elevation and long transmission distance (2T4R and four antennas) let you cover wide areas
- 21.6 km/h top speed lets you keep up with fast-paced sporting events
Priority is Safety
- Senses environment and avoids obstacles efficiently while flying
- Auto return feature makes the drone land automatically on low battery to avoid accidents
- Low battery indicator lets you know when the drone is running out of juice
Get the Perfect Shots
- Three-axis gimbal stabilization keeps the camera steady for clear and well-framed shots
- 20MP camera with 1" CMOS sensor can shoot rich and realistic 5.2K resolution footages
- Burst and Time Lapse modes let you experiment in different styles
- DJI Fly app for streaming, capturing, editing, and sharing your footages via smartphone and tablet
Controls at Hand
- Remote control with handy functions to easily operate the drone
- Shoulder bag allows you to store and carry the drone, remote control, charging hub, cables, and other accessories with ease
- DJI Air 2S
- DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller x 1
- Intelligent Flight Battery x 3
- Battery Charger
- AC Power Cable
- Low-Noise Propellers (Pair) x 6
- Gimbal Protector
- Type-C Cable
- DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector)
- DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Lightning Connector)
- DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Standard Micro-USB Connector)
- Spare DJI RC-N1 Control Sticks (Pair)
- ND Filters Set (ND4/8/16/32)
- Battery Charging Hub
- Battery to Power Bank Adaptor
- Shoulder Bag
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 198 reviewers who responded, 197 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fun and Easy to Use!- April 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I will preface by saying I have owned several drones including the newest FPV, however the Air 2S does the best job in so many ways! This drone is so easy to use! You can just pick a person or object and the camera will stay focused on that as you fly around. Makes for such cool shots! The range is also unbelievable, I took the shots below from over a mile away! Normally I would start losing connection at this point but the new tech in this drone makes longer distance flights much more reliable. These photos were also taken on a very cloudy day and the new 1 inch sensor lets in so much light! It feels to good to be true, but I am really enjoying the Air 2S!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Check the laws, otherwise it's great.- April 24, 2021
Amazing drone, bit pricier than some of a similar quality, but if you're looking for something to fly and your local laws allow it you won't find anything that allows you grab it and take professional looking photos in the same day. One super important thing to remember is that the local laws and federal laws will restrict your airspace alot in the US. Check these before you buy, because they may make it completely impossible to fly locally. If you're near an airport, planning to fly at national (or most state) parks, or flying in an area with many people it's likely not the purchase for you. If you can abide by those and still have places to fly, I'd definitely recommend this!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best To Date from DJI- April 20, 2021
If you've been in the market for the latest and greatest from DJI, this is it! The fly more combo is a no-brainer because you're going to need more time in the air. I've got the Phantom 4 advanced, the Mini, the Mini 2, the Air 2, the Mavic 2 Pro. After just 24 hours with the new Air 2s, I'd have to say this is my favorite overall aircraft. It uses Ocusync 3 for video transmission to the remote controller and Ocusync 2 for telemetry. Activetrack and APAS are much improved. But I think the biggest bonus is having a 1-inch sensor on such a small foldable aircraft. The batteries from the original Air 2 are compatible which is a pleasant surprise. To date, this is the perfect drone!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.