DJI Air 2S Quadcopter Drone Fly More Combo with Camera & Controller - Grey
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Easy to Use
- Quadcopter drone can be used right off the box with minimal setup
- Auto take-off and auto land features make it safe and easy to fly for both beginners and experts
- 5000m elevation and long transmission distance (2T4R and four antennas) let you cover wide areas
- 21.6 km/h top speed lets you keep up with fast-paced sporting events
Priority is Safety
- Senses environment and avoids obstacles efficiently while flying
- Auto return feature makes the drone land automatically on low battery to avoid accidents
- Low battery indicator lets you know when the drone is running out of juice
Get the Perfect Shots
- Three-axis gimbal stabilization keeps the camera steady for clear and well-framed shots
- 20MP camera with 1" CMOS sensor can shoot rich and realistic 5.2K resolution footages
- Burst and Time Lapse modes let you experiment in different styles
- DJI Fly app for streaming, capturing, editing, and sharing your footages via smartphone and tablet
Controls at Hand
- Remote control with handy functions to easily operate the drone
- Shoulder bag allows you to store and carry the drone, remote control, charging hub, cables, and other accessories with ease
- DJI Air 2S
- DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller x 1
- Intelligent Flight Battery x 3
- Battery Charger
- AC Power Cable
- Low-Noise Propellers (Pair) x 6
- Gimbal Protector
- Type-C Cable
- DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector)
- DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Lightning Connector)
- DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Standard Micro-USB Connector)
- Spare DJI RC-N1 Control Sticks (Pair)
- ND Filters Set (ND4/8/16/32)
- Battery Charging Hub
- Battery to Power Bank Adaptor
- Shoulder Bag
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 534 reviewers who responded, 524 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fun and Easy to Use!- April 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I will preface by saying I have owned several drones including the newest FPV, however the Air 2S does the best job in so many ways! This drone is so easy to use! You can just pick a person or object and the camera will stay focused on that as you fly around. Makes for such cool shots! The range is also unbelievable, I took the shots below from over a mile away! Normally I would start losing connection at this point but the new tech in this drone makes longer distance flights much more reliable. These photos were also taken on a very cloudy day and the new 1 inch sensor lets in so much light! It feels to good to be true, but I am really enjoying the Air 2S!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Aircraft at a Great Value!- September 29, 2021
The DJI Air 2S is my first drone, however I did a lot of research prior to purchasing. The first presentation of the product is the excellent packaging. The Fly More Combo is absolutely the best value for this aircraft if you intend to fly more than 25 or so minutes a day. Just the extra batteries alone are worth the extra cost, however you also get the filters, battery charging bank and extra props. The video and photo quality is unmatched, and at the price point, it's a better bargain than the outgoing Mavic 2 Pro. If you're in the market for a great, professional drone, look no further. You've found the one for you!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad gimbal drone- July 18, 2021
Very nice fancy drone, the fixtures are amazing really have some fun while it last. After using in for about a month the gimbal started getting stuck and giving me some error while flying (second drone with the same issue), also the communication didn’t work very well either was hard to change setting while the drone was flying like changing from video to pictures, it takes a while to change around 3-5 minutes to change sometimes never did it. Unfortunately this is my second drone same brand same issue. I had insurance on it and I decided to returned back, to much money for something that can get broken very easy.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.