DJI Air 2S Quadcopter Drone Fly More Combo with Camera & Smart Controller - Grey
Sold out online
Captures impressive aerial shots
- Quadcopter with controller and built-in camera can be operated right out of the box
- 1-inch CMOS sensor and 2.4μm-sized pixels capture accurate footage and shots even in low light conditions
- 98.4 km/h (42.5 mph) top speed range and up to 5000m maximum elevation provide the freedom to compose perfect shots
- Four antennas and 2T4R provide longer, interference-free, transmission range, so you can capture shots and videos from further distance
Rich clarity, amazing results
- Built-in camera with 5.4K video resolution at 120fps and 20MP still shot captures clear and crisp details
- 12.6 stops in RAW format with exceptional dynamic range and exposure captures more details in every scene
- Weighs 400g, making this drone extremely easy to carry around wherever you go
- O3 (OcuSync 3.0) image transmission technology delivers an ultra-smooth, clear, and reliable image feed
- FocusTrack ActiveTrack 4.0 helps follow your subject smoothly while autonomously avoiding obstacles during flight
Accessories and compatibility
- Includes controller for easy navigation and precise handling of the drone
- Compatible with DJI Motion Controller and DJI FPV Goggles V2 for improved functionality
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 29 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome drone!- October 4, 2021
Been enjoying capturing videos and images, fun to fly as well. Even in high winds it holds position. Only gripe is you can only zoom when shooting video and not images which is handy to see what you're capturing in the background.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not really recommended for beginner like me- January 1, 2022
Disappointed I can't record audio and describe what and where my drone videos are taking place. From what I read, the prior Air 2 was able to do this through the app. This model, for almost $2000 with the smart controller should be able to do the same as previous DJI's. This is my first drone, and probably should have went with a lower priced, easier to use but I plan on only having one and thought this would be the way to go. Hopefully DJI will add the audio capability with some updates. I haven't used it much, only a couple of times, but I do like the features and camera photos/video so far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- DJI Air 2S fly more combo and Smart Controller- November 7, 2021
I bought this combo because DJI is a leader in drone tech. With the fly more combo you have everything you need to get in the air quickly. I chose the smart controller because it removes the need for me to supply a smartphone or tablet to see what the drone is doing. It's definitely an impressive system!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- DJI Air 2S drone- December 25, 2021
I have not had my drone for very long yet, but so far I am impressed. This is my first drone and I am a beginner. So the GPS is super nice to have. Even though the smart controller was a lot more expensive. I think it was worth it. I do wish the flight time was a bit longer though.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing drone!- October 10, 2021
I absolutely love this drone and smart controller! This is my second dji drone. I previously owned a mavic pro and this drone is a definite upgrade. The camera takes amazing stills and video. The smart controller is awesome. The display is bright and clear. The range is phenomenal.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
This product can only be returned if unopened. Restocking fees may apply.Learn more about returns