DJI Mavic 2 Pro Quadcopter Drone with Camera & Controller - Ready-to-Fly - Grey
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Compact, foldable, and lightweight design makes the Mavic 2 Pro easy to pack up and take with you to any shoot or flying location
- Reach max speeds of up to 72kph in Sport mode
- The 3-axis stabilized gimbal enables in-flight camera movement, including the ability to shoot panoramas in vertical, horizontal, 180-degree, and sphere modes
- Hyperlapse shoots stable aerial shots in Free, Circle, CourseLock, and Waypoint modes, and processes them automatically
- Task library allows you to save flight paths so you can capture the same scene at different times of the day
- ActiveTrack 2.0 lets you lock onto your subject with just a few taps with Precise Recognition, Trajectory Prediction, High-Speed Tracking, and Avoiding Obstacles
- Omnidirectional obstacle sensing with Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems and sensors on all sides of aircraft
- Hasselblad L1D-20c camera features a 20MP 1" CMOS Sensor and Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution to help you capture exquisite aerial shots
- Adjustable f/2.8 - f/11 aperture makes Mavic 2 Pro is ideal for shooting all kinds of lighting conditions
- HyperLight technology enhances your images by reducing noice when shooting in low-light conditions
- OcuSync 2.0 technology delivers up to 8km 1080p video transmission
- Capable of recording 3840x2160 10-bit 4K Dlog-M and 4K HDR 10-bit videos at 100 Mbps
- 10-bit HDR video means the Mavic 2 Pro can be plugged into a 4K TV with HLG for instant playback with amazing colour tones, brighter highlights, and impeccable contrast
- 10-bit Dlog-M colour profile yields a impressive dynamic range
- Supports advanced H.265/HEVC codec
- Battery life offers up to 31 minutes of flight time
- Compatible with DJI Goggles Series
- 1 x Mavic Pro 2 Aircraft
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x Intelligent Battery
- 3 x Low Noise Propellers
- 1 x Battery Charge
- 1 x Power Adaptor AC Cable
- 1 x Communication Cable USB 3.0 Type-C
- 1 x Type-C to Micro USB Adapter
- 1 x- RC Lightning Connector
- 1 x RC USB Type-C Connector
- 1 x RC - Standard Micro USB Connector
- 1 x Mavic 2 Zoom Gimbal Protector
- 1 x RC Cable Slider (Large)
- 1 x RC Cable Slider (Small)
- 1 x Spare Control Stickes (Pair)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 981 reviewers who responded, 951 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great drone, great quality, great price.- January 23, 2021
This by far is the easiest to travel with and gives you amazing quality video. At first, I wasn't sure what to think about this small packaged drone but after using it for the last year (this is my second one)this is a huge tool in my arsenal for video. I've been hired by so many different companies in various states to do video work and being able to condense all my gear into an easy road trip set up is necessary. Lightweight, easy to set up, and can capture amazing 4k video as well as pictures. I'm so glad I bought this. If you are thinking about it I recommend getting an extra battery or two if you will be using this to film for work.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is the best drone ever!- July 17, 2020
This drone replaced my DJI Phantom 2 and is worlds better. The range is awesome and the footage is superb. When tracking objects such as my daughter in a field, it makes me nervous how close it gets to trees before it detects them and averts its path, I recommend being in direct control as much as possible in all situations. One other quirk that bothers me, if you want to fold out the rear legs to access the memory stick, you have to unfold the front leg to extend the rear leg. Also the gimble protector seems pretty flimsy and falls off easily when handling. But this is a outstanding drone and well worth the cost of purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Piece of Equipment... Would buy again.- January 30, 2021
Yes... it is piece of equipment but it is also a toy.. a very expensive toy. So far so good. I would recommend you watch videos, read up, learn how to properly fly, care for and observe all the rules so you don't get yourself in trouble. Register with DJI and purchase the insurance. I have not needed it so far but you never know. The drone itself performs flawlessly. Extremely capable piece of equipment. Depending on your area you should consult the FAA for your ability to fly this in the area. You will need additional accessories... A Bag, The fly more Kit, Filters, etc. You may even need video editing software if you want to make cool videos.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.