DJI Mavic Air 2 Quadcopter Drone Fly More Combo - Grey
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Easy to fly
- Quadcopter drone is ready to operate right out of the box with minimal setup
- Auto take-off and auto-land features make it easy and safe for less experienced pilots to fly the drone
Wide aerial views, long flight times
- 5,000-metre elevation and 10km transmission distance means you can explore a wide world with ease
- Rechargeable 3500mAh lithium-ion battery keeps the drone running for a 34-minute maximum flight time so you can capture all the sights
- Stays aware of the environment to carefully avoid obstacles while shooting
- Automatically returns to the home point when the battery is running low to avoid crashes
- Low battery signal lets you know when it's time to bring the drone back
- Three-axis gimbal stabilization enables clear and steady shots
- Ascends, descends, rotates, and moves forward, backward, left, and right, so you can get the perfect angle and coverage
Stunning built-in camera
- 1/2" CMOS sensor captures 48MP pictures, 8K hyperlapse, 4K Ultra HD/60fps, and 1080p/240fps videos with crystal-clear quality
- SmartPhoto feature with scene recognition, HyperLight, and HDR modes provide precise, clear images in various scenarios, even under low-light conditions
- Panorama mode with higher dynamic range and colours offers complete coverage
- Burst and time-lapse modes let you experiment with different styles
- Automatically locks on and follows the subject while keeping the subject in the middle of the frame
- Remote controller with functions to take off, land, return home, and control remote photo and video all make flying a breeze
- Fly More Combo includes a remote controller and 2 control sticks, a travel bag, a charging hub, 6 pairs of propellers, ND filters, and more
- Remote Controller
- Travel Bag
- 3 x RC Cable
- 3 x Flight Battery
- Power Adapter
- AC Power Cable
- Charging Hub
- Battery to Power Bank Adapter
- 6 x Propeller Pairs
- 2 x Control Sticks
- ND Filters Set
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2069 reviewers who responded, 2013 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This is a great drone.- June 1, 2020
This is a great drone for people who have some experence flying drone. (The mavic mini is better for beginners) This drone has a GREAT camera, great flying range and speed, with the fly more kit you can get almost 120 minutes of total flight time in the field. Also the new remote is awesome as it allows you to put your phone in the top of the remote (Which is a better viewing angle) and fits large phones like the XS Max with a case on it. The other great part of the fly more kit is it comes with ND filters so help make your pictures look amazing. You can see my pictues next to the Mavic Mini for size and also a picture of the Unity Bridge in Rockville, Maryland taken from the Drone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Power Packed Drone- January 22, 2021
This product is excellent! The quality and durability in the time I have owned it has proven to be top notch. DJI support has been good so far and I highly recommend purchasing the DJI Care Refresh. It is simple if you purchase within 48 hours of activating the drone, but can still be purchased after as long as the drone is in perfect working condition. This is verified by taking a screenshot video of the drone app while displaying serial numbers, flight status, and performing certain functions like gimbal calibration and movement. The Fly More Combo includes 2 additional batteries, extra props, ND filters, and a carry bag. Highly recommend this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- INCREDIBLE IN EVERY WAY- October 14, 2021
PRO’S 48MP photos that are incredibly sharp and vivid 4K video (that is 8,000 x 4,000 pixels!) at 60 FPS Great battery life per battery (1.5 hours of fly time when using 3) Improved hand controller for smoother gimbal rotations Great price, especially the “Fly More” Bundle CON’S There is already a new version out which can be obnoxious I have had nothing but good things to say about this drone. In fact it has led me to take it places and push it harder than any other drone to date. It’s not so expensive I won’t fly it out of sight but not cheap to where it lacks function. This drone lets you capture ravishingly sharp and detailed aerial photographs. It’s also suitably excellent for shooting 4K video at speeds up to 60 frames per second. With lots of autonomous functions and clever in-flight features take this drone's photography and video to the next level without needing to be an experienced pilot. Best wishes and hope this helps someone ~~ Nathaniel ~~Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The cool drone- April 11, 2022
This drone is everything I need in a drone! Sometimes the strafe setting gets switched off but that’s just a setting! Also make sure to keep it updated often! I did notice the drone props will change positions after flight landing. Also keep the batteries charging often, or they will drain.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mavic Air 2 review.- May 29, 2021
I really like the drone!! It appears to be very durable because I have hit numerous things and it is still working perfectly. It flies really well in windy conditions. The only thing I wish was better on it is the distance it can fly away from you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
This product can only be returned if unopened. Restocking fees may apply.Learn more about returns