DJI Mavic Air 2 Quadcopter Drone Fly More Combo - Grey
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Easy to fly
- Quadcopter drone is ready to operate right out of the box with minimal setup
- Auto take-off and auto-land features make it easy and safe for less experienced pilots to fly the drone
Wide aerial views, long flight times
- 5,000-metre elevation and 10km transmission distance means you can explore a wide world with ease
- Rechargeable 3500mAh lithium-ion battery keeps the drone running for a 34-minute maximum flight time so you can capture all the sights
- Stays aware of the environment to carefully avoid obstacles while shooting
- Automatically returns to the home point when the battery is running low to avoid crashes
- Low battery signal lets you know when it's time to bring the drone back
- Three-axis gimbal stabilization enables clear and steady shots
- Ascends, descends, rotates, and moves forward, backward, left, and right, so you can get the perfect angle and coverage
Stunning built-in camera
- 1/2" CMOS sensor captures 48MP pictures, 8K hyperlapse, 4K Ultra HD/60fps, and 1080p/240fps videos with crystal-clear quality
- SmartPhoto feature with scene recognition, HyperLight, and HDR modes provide precise, clear images in various scenarios, even under low-light conditions
- Panorama mode with higher dynamic range and colours offers complete coverage
- Burst and time-lapse modes let you experiment with different styles
- Automatically locks on and follows the subject while keeping the subject in the middle of the frame
- Remote controller with functions to take off, land, return home, and control remote photo and video all make flying a breeze
- Fly More Combo includes a remote controller and 2 control sticks, a travel bag, a charging hub, 6 pairs of propellers, ND filters, and more
- Remote Controller
- Travel Bag
- 3 x RC Cable
- 3 x Flight Battery
- Power Adapter
- AC Power Cable
- Charging Hub
- Battery to Power Bank Adapter
- 6 x Propeller Pairs
- 2 x Control Sticks
- ND Filters Set
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1505 reviewers who responded, 1466 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing Feature Packed Drone!- July 10, 2020
This is my first drone and all I can say is wow! It flies amazing and the camera is outstanding. DJI makes it so simple for anyone to take great quality video and photos. The drone itself is not too big and having to register with the FAA was no big deal at all. I like all of the automatic recording modes and in sport mode this thing rocks. I chose this one over the other models because of price vs. features. There are a lot of videos out explaining what you can do with this thing and I don’t think there is another drone out there that can compete at this price. No need to spend $2k unless you are a true professional in my humble opinion.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Dji Drone- September 7, 2020
I've had several Dji Drones phantom 3 pro, Mavic air, Mavic Mini and now I got the Mavic Air 2 . I also have the parrot anafi and the husband Zino original and for the price you can't go wrong getting the fly more combo with all the extras it comes with and even nd filters and no other one has ever gave you them in the combo kits so that's a Plus! If you are thinking about buying it I would say that it is one of the best Drones out there as of now. I haven't flown the autel evo or the skydio as of yet but this Mavic air 2 is my everyday go to as of now and I also carry the Mavic mini around just in case I run out of batteries on the air 2.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Defective- January 5, 2021
Upgraded from the original Mavic Air but only got to fly once and didn't even get through one battery. Received a message that the battery was overheating. When I landed, the drone would not turn off and smelt strongly of burning plastic. I couldn't even get the battery out of the drone once it died. Saw on DJI forums that this is somewhat of a common defect that has something to do with the charging hub which is ridiculous. Aside from my lemon of a drone, not having side sensors is very risky for beginning drone pilots. And from the little bit of footage I was able to get, I didn't notice much of an upgrade in video/picture quality.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.