DJI Mavic Air 2 Quadcopter Drone with Camera & Controller - Grey
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Easy to fly
- Quadcopter drone is ready to operate right out of the box with minimal setup
- Auto take-off and auto-land features make it easy and safe for less experienced pilots to fly the drone
Wide aerial views, long flight times
- 5,000-metre elevation and 10km transmission distance means you can explore a wide world with ease
- Rechargeable 3500mAh lithium-ion battery keeps the drone running for a 34-minute maximum flight time so you can capture all the sights
- Stays aware of the environment to carefully avoid obstacles while shooting
- Automatically returns to the home point when the battery is running low to avoid crashes
- Low battery signal lets you know when it's time to bring the drone back
- Three-axis gimbal stabilization enables clear and steady shots
- Ascends, descends, rotates, and moves forward, backward, left, and right, so you can get the perfect angle and coverage
Stunning built-in camera
- 1/2" CMOS sensor captures 48MP pictures, 8K hyperlapse, 4K Ultra HD/60fps, and 1080p/240fps videos with crystal-clear quality
- SmartPhoto feature with scene recognition, HyperLight, and HDR modes provide precise, clear images in various scenarios, even under low-light conditions
- Panorama mode with higher dynamic range and colours offers complete coverage
- Burst and time-lapse modes let you experiment with different styles
- Automatically locks on and follows the subject while keeping the subject in the middle of the frame
- Remote controller with functions to take off, land, return home, and control remote photo and video all make flying a breeze
- Includes a remote controller and 2 control sticks, 3 pairs of propellers, and more
- Remote Controller
- 3 x RC Cable
- Flight Battery
- Power Adapter
- AC Power Cable
- 3 x Propeller Pairs
- 2 x Control Sticks
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 84 reviewers who responded, 80 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect drone for beginners to experts in 2020- July 5, 2020
DJI has long had a sizable market share for consumer drones, and its newest drone in spring 2020 solidified that. The DJI Inspire 2 works wonderfully, from the photo and video quality to the ease of use flying and setting up. It is small and compact, yet is reliable and has good steering/flying. The price is very good for the quality, so if you are looking for a drone in summer 2020 and have the budget for something like this (as opposed to a budget FPV drone or something), this would be the one to get. (Photos shared for review purposes only, by timw)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing product- August 4, 2020
When purchasing make sure to get the fly more combo, as of right now DJI doesn’t sell them separately. In order to get all of the add ons from the combo you’ll have to buy them individually. However all that aside this is an amazing drone that has an amazing range and beautiful camera. Would totally recommend to any avid drone photographer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- An amazing drone- July 30, 2020
I'm a photographer by hobby and wanted to get into Real Estate photography and to up my photography game in general. Spent weeks researching different brands and models and ended up deciding on this one. Could not be anymore happy I pulled the trigger and bought the DJI Mavic Air 2, it's a truly rock solid drone with so many capabilities. It's light weight, well built, battery life is excellent at 30-34 min, camera and video quality are fantastic. I have no cons to list about this Drone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.