DJI Mavic Air 2 Quadcopter Drone with Camera & Controller - Grey
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Easy to fly
- Quadcopter drone is ready to operate right out of the box with minimal setup
- Auto take-off and auto-land features make it easy and safe for less experienced pilots to fly the drone
Wide aerial views, long flight times
- 5,000-metre elevation and 10km transmission distance means you can explore a wide world with ease
- Rechargeable 3500mAh lithium-ion battery keeps the drone running for a 34-minute maximum flight time so you can capture all the sights
- Stays aware of the environment to carefully avoid obstacles while shooting
- Automatically returns to the home point when the battery is running low to avoid crashes
- Low battery signal lets you know when it's time to bring the drone back
- Three-axis gimbal stabilization enables clear and steady shots
- Ascends, descends, rotates, and moves forward, backward, left, and right, so you can get the perfect angle and coverage
Stunning built-in camera
- 1/2" CMOS sensor captures 48MP pictures, 8K hyperlapse, 4K Ultra HD/60fps, and 1080p/240fps videos with crystal-clear quality
- SmartPhoto feature with scene recognition, HyperLight, and HDR modes provide precise, clear images in various scenarios, even under low-light conditions
- Panorama mode with higher dynamic range and colours offers complete coverage
- Burst and time-lapse modes let you experiment with different styles
- Automatically locks on and follows the subject while keeping the subject in the middle of the frame
- Remote controller with functions to take off, land, return home, and control remote photo and video all make flying a breeze
- Includes a remote controller and 2 control sticks, 3 pairs of propellers, and more
- Remote Controller
- 3 x RC Cable
- Flight Battery
- Power Adapter
- AC Power Cable
- 3 x Propeller Pairs
- 2 x Control Sticks
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 114 reviewers who responded, 109 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Mavic Air 2- February 24, 2022
The product worked flawlessly, although detailed instructions were a little thin, something that seems common with a lot of products recently. Great photos and video in daylight, but video in low lighting isn't the best. The Air 2s and Mavic 3 will do better in that regard, but you'll pay a lot more for that too. Curbside service was quick and efficient.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- DJI has most durable drones ever- August 8, 2021
I turn off the safety brake… probably a bad idea as I crash a lot. But it gives you more flying freedom, and Thankfully DJI takes a beating, but does NOT break easily at all. I’ve purchased at least 7 DJI drones and don’t think I’ll ever get another brand.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good quality drone- December 4, 2021
This drone does about everything you would want it to. A little high on price, but Quality is good, range is good. And has so many functions and features. Only complaint with this is the battery life. It is okay, but for anyone trying to record a decent amount of footage, 1 battery will not be enough. Overall great drone, would buy again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mavic air 2- December 11, 2021
This drone out performs anything in its class I fly both mini 2 & air 2 I love the mavic air 2 it’s a dream to flyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect drone for beginners to experts in 2020- July 5, 2020
DJI has long had a sizable market share for consumer drones, and its newest drone in spring 2020 solidified that. The DJI Inspire 2 works wonderfully, from the photo and video quality to the ease of use flying and setting up. It is small and compact, yet is reliable and has good steering/flying. The price is very good for the quality, so if you are looking for a drone in summer 2020 and have the budget for something like this (as opposed to a budget FPV drone or something), this would be the one to get. (Photos shared for review purposes only, by timw)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
This product can only be returned if unopened. Restocking fees may apply.Learn more about returns