DJI Mini 2 Quadcopter Drone Fly More Combo - Grey - Bilingual
Easy to fly
- Second generation of the DJI Mavic Mini
- Quadcopter drone is ready to operate right out of the box with minimal setup
- Auto take-off and auto-land features make it easy and safe for less experienced pilots to fly the drone
- Ultra-light and foldable design fits into your backpack easily
- No licence required and doesn't need to be registered with Transport Canada
Reach far and wide
- 4,000-metre elevation and 10km maximum video transmission distance let you explore far and wide
- Rechargeable 2250mAh lithium-ion battery provides up to 31 minutes of flight time
Advanced safety features
- Return Home feature safely brings the drone back when it's time to move on to the next location
- Low battery signal lets you know when it's time to bring the drone back
Capable and intelligent camera
- Three-axis gimbal stabilises the camera so you can capture sharp stills and smooth video
- Capture up to 30fps video in 4K Ultra HD and up to 60fps in Full HD resolution for beautifully detailed and memorable shots
- Intelligent modes and QuickShots let you take stunning videos with professional-looking camera movement and share these on social media instantly
- QuickTransfer feature synchronises your photos and videos to your smartphone with a couple of simple taps
- Remote controller comes with a 5200mAh lithium-ion battery and physical buttons for the auto take-off, auto land, and return home features
- Fly More Combo includes a remote controller, 3 intelligent flight batteries, a pair of spare control sticks, 3 pairs of spare propellers, a charging hub, an 18W USB charger, a shoulder bag, and more
- Mini 2
- Remote Controller
- 3 x Intelligent Flight Battery
- 3 x Spare Propellers (Pair)
- Type-C Cable
- Gimbal Protector
- RC Cable (Micro USB connector)
- RC Cable (USB-C connector)
- RC Cable (Lightning connector)
- Spare Control Sticks (Pair)
- 18 x Spare Screw
- Propeller Holder
- Two-Way Charging Hub
- DJI 18W USB Charger
- Shoulder Bag
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2436 reviewers who responded, 2371 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- DJI Drone that packs a punch- December 4, 2021
This is such a great little drone it take amazing videos and the pictures arent bad either. I have been flying this drone for about a month now and have only had one issue when i lost signal but it returned to home all by itself when the battery got low. My only recommendation is if this happens to you dont panic and push a bunch of buttons just be patient and wait for it to come home. I highly do recommend this drone because it flys great, has a 3 axis gimbal, records 4k video, and has very far range for flying. I say 10+ for this drone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great all around for price- December 3, 2021
Very good overall for the price. I am a professional photographer who bought this as his first drone. It works extremely well for video and pretty well for photos. Shoots 4K video and RAW photo. Pro settings are not as intuitive as would have liked, selective focus could use work. And struggles in low light. But over a great product takes crisp photos, and even crisper video perfect for digital photography, maybe not ideal for print.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little drone!- April 12, 2022
This is hands down the best drone your can buy for the price! Flight times are great, the camera is great, and the handling of the drone while flying is good too! I highly recommend the fly more pack just for the batteries alone and charger. It’s so easy to fly my 6 year old nephew flew it on his own with no problems!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- DJI Mavic Mini 2 FUN!!- January 2, 2021
I purchased this DJI to replace the DJI Mini, and the first thing I really appreciated was less waste on the packaging for the Fly more combo. Everything came in the nice camera style bag. This is a great drone for anyone that has some experience with flying. The DJI Mini 2, like the first mini, does not have any obstacle avoidance except the bottom sensors. But the camera is my favorite upgrade with he additional camera features and additional flight time. I would only suggest that you buy the FlyMore combo. Gives you the best experience when your out wanting to fly this drone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo- March 2, 2022
The DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo Quadcopter with Remote Controller is my first drone and I am beyond impressed at the control and stability of this aircraft. Super easy to fly. Also, the 4K photography is impressive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
This product can only be returned if unopened. Restocking fees may apply.Learn more about returns