DJI OM 4 Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer - Grey
- Fourth generation of the DJI OSMO Mobile
- Magnetic quick mount is compatible with most smartphones on the market, and lets you effortlessly capture all sorts of still images and video on your camera
- DJI ActiveTrack 3.0 technology helps keep specific subjects centred and in focus while they're in motion
- Quick Roll lets you transition from landscape to portrait mode in an instant
- DynamicZoom allows cinema-grade zooms such as the dolly zoom effect
- Gesture controls let you use a range of simple gestures to take a photo, start recording, and more
- Via the DJI Mimo app, Story Mode features preset camera movements, filters, and soundtracks so you can create your own movies and stories
- Lasts up to 15 hours on a single charge so you won't have to worry about frequent recharging
- Includes a ring holder to keep your phone on your finger for handheld shooting and a wrist strap to keep it securely tethered to your arm
- Foldable and portable, so you can take it with you wherever you go in the included travel pouch
- DJI OM 4
- Magnetic Phone Clamp
- Grip Tripod
- Power Cable
- Magnetic Ring Holder
- Wrist Strap
- Storage Pouch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 822 reviewers who responded, 760 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A good device. Having a hard time utilizing it.- September 29, 2020
Well made product. The gimbal works but have had instances where the gimbal doesn’t center itself. Maybe my phone is too big for the gimbal although it’s suppose to support it (iPhone 11Pro Max). Another thing is button layout and functionality can be more intuitive. I should not have to try to remember what all the buttons are suppose to do. It should be more natural. Also, bought it thinking I was going to use it to make nice video clips and photos. Unfortunately with COVID-19 I have not had the nice opportunity to utilize it to maximum potential. A nice device at a good price point to have but can be better and justifying usage may be required.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice upgrade but not so stable- September 4, 2020
The magnet gives the gimbal and easy use yet after extensive use the motors don’t seem to be as strong as the dji osmo mobile 3, I’m using the iPhone 11 Pro Max and I can’t use a case without the clamp falling off and I would never use the permanent magnet option for the back of my phone mainly because I use moment lenses and if I used the permanent magnet I wouldn’t be able to use my case comfortably. Therefore it’s better than the om 3 but if you are going to use moment lenses or don’t want to take your case off I would get the om 3 only issue is stabilizing it every time compared to the om 4 where you could leave the clamp on.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- DOES SUPPORT THE WEIGHT OF THE NOTE 20 ULTRA!- October 17, 2020
Now THIS gimbal CAN IN FACT, support the weight of my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra with a case. It is a very tight fit but it does indeed work well for me. Only reason it got 4 stars is because it requires you to use their proprietary software to use SOME of the buttons on the gimbal to maximize your effectiveness of use. I think that because it has the ability to connect via Bluetooth to your phone that it should allow you to use your phones camera software. If so, this thing would be flying off the shelves non stop! They could easily make a larger magnetic clamp for larger phones because it is a super tight fit but it DOES work!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.