DJI Osmo Action Waterproof 4K HDR Sports & Helmet Camera - Grey
- 4K HDR video delivers seamless transitions between light and dark areas, capturing rich details that can be lost in environments with complex lighting
- Dual screens include a front screen that lets you frame yourself effortlessly in any setting and a back screen delivers a crystal-clear, hyper-responsive display
- RockSteady stabilization technology combines EIS with complex algorithms, for stable, shake-free footage, even on your most wild adventures
- Watertight seal and a hydrophobic coating on the back touchscreen make It waterproof at depths of up to 11 metres
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 374 reviewers who responded, 346 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- GREAT Action Cam - Excellent Value!- March 29, 2021
Extremely easy to setup and use right out of the box! So far, I've used it snowboarding (down to 6 degrees with no issues whatsoever) with the camera mounted on the top front of helmet. A really nice feature is the voice command (although it gets a B for not working 100%)... I can tell the camera to take photo, start/end recording & shut down without taking my helmet off. The photos and videos are really good quality! Low light is no issue with some adjustments to settings. No issues with WiFi or video/photo transfer... connects every time! The stabilization is AWESOME! So far, so good! I'm very happy with this action cam!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So much better than the competition!- June 28, 2019
I've owned multiple generations of the main competitor for this camera starting with the H***4 silver, thru the H***6 and the Osmo action beats it out of the water by leaps and bounds! great battery life, very intuitive interface, and the heat sink in the front of the camera prevents it from overheating as easily as the competition. the overheating was a huge issue for me with my previous camera, as I usually have the camera recording inside a windshield which doesnt allow for much air cooling of the camera, leading it to overheat and shutdown very quickly. amazing battery life as well, the app is also very good, and the connection speed is much faster.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good camera but not stable performance- July 9, 2019
Positive things about OSMO all over the internet, all true. But I only get the bad things to say: Cannot see from the front screen when it get wet, very bad condensation; The apps update is miserable, and custom support not helps much. It randomly prompts the SD card speed slowly, and stop recording. This happened even when I change the micro SD card to U3 160mb/s read 90mb/s write card. The biggest problem is (maybe because overheat) after 20 minutes video recording, the whole system froze, so I missed the most important part of my son's soccer game! After struggle for a long time, have to return it finally, hope the 2nd version DJI will get more improvement.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.