DJI RSC 2 Camera Gimbal Stabilizer - Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Part of the 2nd generation of the DJI Ronin Series
- Enclosed axis arm with large frame helps you capture super-smooth, stable footage
- Double-torque mount can support up to 3kg cameras, including the Panasonic S1H camera with a Lumix S Pro 24-70mm f/2.8 lens
- Six configurations give you the flexibility to shoot the way you want
- Ronin RavenEye image transmission system and focus control system allow precise focus and camera control
- Dual-layer quick-release plates are compatible with Manfrotto and Arca-Swiss heads
- 1" OLED screen allows you to monitor and control the gimbal
- Foldable design turns the gimbal into a compact form that can be carried wherever you go
- Standard package includes the RSC2 gimbal with a built-in battery, a plastic extended grip/tripod, a quick-release plate (Arca-Swiss/Manfrotto), a lens support, a camera riser, four multi-camera control cables (Sony Multi, micro-USB, mini-USB, and USB-C), a USB-C charging cable, a lens-fastening strap, two hook and loop straps, two 1.4"-20 D-Ring camera mounting screws, and a 1.4"-20 screw
- DJI RSC 2
- Gimbal (Built-In Battery)
- USB-C Charging Cable (40cm)
- Lens Support
- Quick-Release Plate (Arca-Swiss/Manfrotto)
- Camera Riser
- Extended Grip/Tripod (Plastic)
- Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C, 30cm)
- Multi-Camera Control Cable (Sony Multi, 30cm)
- Multi-Camera Control Cable (Micro-USB, 30cm)
- Multi-Camera Control Cable (Mini-USB, 30cm)
- Hook-and-Loop Strap x2
- 1/4"-20 D-Ring Camera Mounting Screw x2
- 1/4"-20 Screw
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 141 reviewers who responded, 138 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No Raven Eye; more pros than cons- April 16, 2021
The DJI RSC 2 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer has become our go to gimbal for filming videography productions. It is true that it is versatile in modes of use in addition to its automatic button to switch to self portrait mode. Back when we got it I was impressed with the weight the gimbal could carry when it was bent into two. It feels durable and it felt so much lighter than the previous DJI Ronin Gimbal. It proves that you don't need forearm muscle growth before you can start using a more professional gimbal...coming from a girl. Only downside is that a raven eye is not included and DJI keeps running out of them, best of luck!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Gimbal with some drawbacks...- January 9, 2021
The DJI RSC 2 is a solid 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for your video needs. It is well built, has an easy-to-read screen to see what mode you are in, and easy to calibrate for your camera. The dials and buttons are easy to reach and manipulate. Going from standard to briefcase mode is done quickly with the unlocking/locking dial. Each motor is beefy and the locks for each one are very secure. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that the battery is not replaceable but built into the handle. If anything ever goes wrong with the battery you are out of luck. Other than that it is a worthwhile investment if you are looking for a gimbal that has solid build quality, and easy to use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well built, smooth, and feature rich!- February 27, 2021
I purchased this to use on a Nikon Z6 ii with a 24-70 f2.8 lens sadly it is just under powered. To be fair the unit works amazingly when not using a zoom lens bit the moment you zoom at all it starts buzzing and throws an error. The RSC2 is the smoothest gimbal I’ve ever used even with a larger camera and lens mounted on it. The menus are easily accessible and the app worked great no dropping or lag. DJI did a great job on this unit I actually like it better then the RS2 but the weight is an issue for me and I had to jump up to the larger unit to work my setup.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.