DJI Ryze Tech Tello Quadcopter Drone with Camera - White
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later
- Assembly required
- Intel Processor offer high-quality footage
- Smartphone VR headset compatible for flexibility
- 2 antennas allow for smart switching with ease
- Flies at 100m operating radius so you can take it all in
- Throw & Go lets you simply toss Tello into the air for easy take off
- Auto take off and landing for beginners
- Simple visual programming is easy to beginners to learn
- 8D flips let you slide on screen to perform cool aerial tricks
- Bounce mode allows Tello to automatically fly up and down from your hand
- Create customized DIY Tello accessories
- Vision positioning system uses smart tech to offers precise hovering
- Failsafe protection helps the drone land safely, even if you lose connection
- 5MP camera shoots 30fps in 720HD transmission let you capture stunning images
- Record with modes like Circle, 360, Up & Away
- Removeable propeller safety guard
- For ages 10 years and older
- Weighs only 0.08 kg
- Ryze Tech Tello Quadcopter
- 4 x Propellers for Tello
- Propeller Guards for Tello (4-Pack)
- Battery for Tello
- Propeller Removal Tool
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 390 reviewers who responded, 345 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome Drone!- September 2, 2018
Bought this as my very first drone. Was looking for something that can do photo and video at descent quality as well as fly indoors. This little drone is perfect! Image quality especially outdoors is amazing. Videos shoots at only 720p which is ok but not the greatest if your buying just for the video. It’s fast, portable and can be customized. Different color props, prop guards, and even the Trello body. It’s great for outdoors when there is no heavy wind but because it’s small can be flown indoors as well. Great for those rainy days. Flight time is about 10 - 13 min so spare batteries are a must. Can be flown with the phone or a Bluetooth remote controller.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loads of fun- April 27, 2018
I purchased "play" drones before buying this one thinking I would practice on a lower priced one before investing a few dollars. Those prior purchases resulted in frustration, minimal flight time and the feeling like I couldn't have fun flying drones. I made the plunge and decided to by a Tello and now I fly it just about every day, EVEN IN THE HOUSE! The control and handle is unbelievable especially for the price. The app is easy to use and allows you to fly the drone and take pictures and video worry free. I love this thing. I wish I bought it first rather wasting money on those toys.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I mean the idea is good..until you open it up- May 15, 2019
Honestly it should be $20. At most. It feels plastic and I’m embarrassed to even have it in public. You’d be better off in a sauna type of room trying to take a selfie with a camera where half the lense has been redacted with a sharpie. Because that’s the quality of the pictures you’ll get with this little plastic waste of space. Also put it in your china cabinet because the wing will break off as soon as you go to use the thing in a day where the wind is maybe slightly above moderate. Because it will crash to the ground as soon as you try and get it in the air. Also I hope you have like 9292929292 batteries to kill the environment with because the charge lasts about as long as my ex boyfriend did. K that’s the teaNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.