DJI Tello Boost Combo Quadcopter Drone with Camera - Ready-to-Fly - White
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Suitable for ages 16 years and older
- Tello Boost Combo includes the aircraft, 4 pairs of propellers, 2 pairs of propeller guards, 3 intelligent flight batteries, a battery charging hub, and a Micro USB cable
- Enjoy immediate flying time right out of the box -- minimal setup required
- Powerful 14-core Intel processor controls movement of the drone for automated shots by coordinating the pitch, yaw, and altitude of the drone by just a few touches on the screen
- Perform 8 different flips, fly up and down from your hand in Bounce mode, or automatically record short videos with EZ Shots
- Auto Take off/Landing helps you launch or land with a single tap on the screen
- Failsafe Protection lands the aircraft safely even when it loses connection with the phone
- Features a 100m distance range from transmitter with 10m maximum elevation, and a 28.8km/h (17.9mph) maximum flight speed
- 1100mAh lithium polymer battery capacity provides 13 minutes of flight time
- Built-in 720p HD camera can shoot 5MP photos from a bird's eye view
- Electronic Image Stabilization makes the video steady and the photos clear
- Includes gimbal to stabilize your drone and eliminate vibration and shaking while recording video
- Easy-to-use app provides live video from the drone, as well as intuitive piloting controls, and flight and camera information
- Compatible with GamSir T1d Remote Controllers or any Apple MFi – Certified Bluetooth remote controllers for a more tactile flight experience
- Durable construction, lightweight design at just 80 grams, and the Vision Positioning System make the Tello very safe, even to fly indoors
- Provides a platform to teach the basics of programming using Scratch, an MIT-developed coding system
- 1 x Aircraft
- 3 x Battery
- 1 x Charging Hub
- 1 x Set of Propeller Guards
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 2 x Sets Of Propellers
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 770 reviewers who responded, 678 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best drone under $100- May 29, 2020
This drone is the best drone under $100 and the extra money for the extra batteries is well worth it. My 9 year old can fly this drone both inside and out with zero issues. It is so easy to figure out, the extra batteries and charger allow the fun to last even longer. The only down side is any video or pictures must be saved to a phone or tablet so make sure there is space. I used iPhone, Galaxy S7 and a Samsung Tab A to fly all with no issues at all. It does not have GPS so you can fly inside or out when you are located to close to restricted areas that the larger drones won't allow flight. Great for learning and doing tricks with.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great drone, bad software on Android 11- January 18, 2021
This is a great drone. I bought it for our grandson for Christmas along with the Bluetooth remote from GameSir. It is easy to fly and the batter last a long time compared to other "toy" drones. Now for the bad part. The Tello application on Android 11 doesn't work. After 2 hours of installing and re-installing it, I found on the internet that the app will not work with Android 11. They say they are working on it. I ended up paying for the FPVTello app--it is only $5 and works great. Fortunately, I did all of this before Christmas day or it would have been a real bummer for my grandson to watch me fiddle with software for 2 hours.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great toy drone for the price- May 1, 2020
This is a great little drone. It's perfect for learning the controls and flying indoors. It's not great outside, as it's so light, even a litte breeze blows it around. The video is quite choppy, not really all that usable. The pictures aren't too bad, though, and the drone itself is quite stable. You do need to have enough light to fly it, or the sensors won't work, resulting in the drone dipping, lifting or swaying. I have crashed it a few times, with no damage done. The battery charger in the combo kit charges one battery at a time, and it's recommended to not store the battery in the drone. Overall, I'm very happy with it considering the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report