DJI Tello Boost Combo Quadcopter Drone with Camera - Ready-to-Fly - White
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Suitable for ages 16 years and older
- Tello Boost Combo includes the aircraft, 4 pairs of propellers, 2 pairs of propeller guards, 3 intelligent flight batteries, a battery charging hub, and a Micro USB cable
- Enjoy immediate flying time right out of the box -- minimal setup required
- Powerful 14-core Intel processor controls movement of the drone for automated shots by coordinating the pitch, yaw, and altitude of the drone by just a few touches on the screen
- Perform 8 different flips, fly up and down from your hand in Bounce mode, or automatically record short videos with EZ Shots
- Auto Take off/Landing helps you launch or land with a single tap on the screen
- Failsafe Protection lands the aircraft safely even when it loses connection with the phone
- Features a 100m distance range from transmitter with 10m maximum elevation, and a 28.8km/h (17.9mph) maximum flight speed
- 1100mAh lithium polymer battery capacity provides 13 minutes of flight time
- Built-in 720p HD camera can shoot 5MP photos from a bird's eye view
- Electronic Image Stabilization makes the video steady and the photos clear
- Includes gimbal to stabilize your drone and eliminate vibration and shaking while recording video
- Easy-to-use app provides live video from the drone, as well as intuitive piloting controls, and flight and camera information
- Compatible with GamSir T1d Remote Controllers or any Apple MFi – Certified Bluetooth remote controllers for a more tactile flight experience
- Durable construction, lightweight design at just 80 grams, and the Vision Positioning System make the Tello very safe, even to fly indoors
- Provides a platform to teach the basics of programming using Scratch, an MIT-developed coding system
- 1 x Aircraft
- 3 x Battery
- 1 x Charging Hub
- 1 x Set of Propeller Guards
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 2 x Sets Of Propellers
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1011 reviewers who responded, 865 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very glad we bought this one! Great photos!- January 22, 2021
We've been really happy with this, so far. My 12 year old son got it for Christmas. It takes surprisingly good (and clear!) photos. He was taking pics of our house and property and we were very impressed. I had ordered a landing pad separately for it, and that is nice for him to put on the ground as a target and to protect it from water, etc. If I had a suggestion-I would order extra propellers and propeller guards for it. One propeller flew off while it was in the air and he cracked a propeller guard upon "landing" from that incident. We also found colored body pieces (and colored propellers) that are kind of neat to customize it. I ordered the handheld controller, which he hasn't even attempted to use, as well as a hard carrying case that fits the drone and the controller. It's been pretty fun so far! *These photos were taken on Christmas day. For learning, I thought they came out pretty good!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great drone, bad software on Android 11- January 18, 2021
This is a great drone. I bought it for our grandson for Christmas along with the Bluetooth remote from GameSir. It is easy to fly and the batter last a long time compared to other "toy" drones. Now for the bad part. The Tello application on Android 11 doesn't work. After 2 hours of installing and re-installing it, I found on the internet that the app will not work with Android 11. They say they are working on it. I ended up paying for the FPVTello app--it is only $5 and works great. Fortunately, I did all of this before Christmas day or it would have been a real bummer for my grandson to watch me fiddle with software for 2 hours.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must Have First Timer Drone- May 29, 2021
This drone is the best starter "kit" drone out there for any first-time drone operators. You can get the hang of it really quick, its easy to setup and has more "fun" features likes its throw and go, drone flips, and hand landing which allows it to stand out. In addition, its lightweight and still shoots in good quality that is perfect for vlogging, videoshoots and so much more. Best Buy College Crew members receive products to write honest, unbiased reviews. Reviewers have been provided products free of charge and may have received nominal compensation.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- New to drones- March 6, 2021
New to drones . I didn't want a 20 dollar cheap one . But not a 600 dollar one either. I picked this one because it came with extras . Takes a lot of trys to get used to the controls on your phone .. I ended up buying a game controller for it. Much easier and made my whole experience so much better.. would recommend buying extra props they break easy . But overall great begginer drone . Plus takes good pics and video ..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great drone for beginners- January 18, 2019
I bought the DJI stark but I realized that was to expensive and complicate to be my first drone, after I used for a couples of days I was afraid to crash a$500 drone .. so I took it back . And I got the Tello witch is the small version, I’m so excited.. I’m gonna used for while, then When I’m ready I’ll jump to next level; something bigger... JUST MAKE SURE U GET THE COMBO DEAL (charger hub and extra baterYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
This product can only be returned if unopened. Restocking fees may apply.Learn more about returns