Dodgeball Academia (Switch) - Digital Download
Model Number: 045496683641
Web Code: 15734846
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Available online only
Do you have what it takes to be a champion? In Dodgeball Academia for Nintendo Switch, you'll play as Otto, a rookie player who's new to the academy. Advance your dodgeball skills as you make friends--and even enemies--along the way. Build your team and engage in heart-pounding matches against the toughest opponents on your quest for victory.
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and non-returnable. When you purchase this item, an electronic code and redemption instructions will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Codes may only be redeemable with Canadian accounts. Please make sure you provide the correct email address when placing your order.
- To access the game, you can redeem this code using a Nintendo Account or Nintendo Network ID ("Account") on Nintendo eShop or other Nintendo shopping services on or after the date that the downloadable content launches in your territory. This code is non-refundable unless required by law and can only be used once. The downloadable content is non-transferable. Use of this code requires internet access and acceptance of the user agreement applicable to Nintendo eShop where you use this code. Please review at support.nintendo.com before purchasing.
- Sports RPG takes you to Dodgeball Academia where you'll train to become the next champion
- Play as rookie, Otto, while you forge friendships and create rivals across eight immersive episodes
- Build your team with the large and customizable party progression system
- Discover the secrets that are hidden throughout the campus and in the academy's past
- Embark on main quests, side quests, and school minigames for tonnes of ways to play
- Face your enemies and bosses in intense dodgeball matches that feature a unique fighting game style
- Go head-to-head with a friend in competitive local versus mode
Information Not Available
Number of Players
Players - Offline
Internet Connection Required
- Digital code