Dr. Brown's All-in-One Options Gift Set
Available online only
- Convertible bottles can be used with or without the vent system to accommodate the feeding needs of your growing baby
- Unique bottle design aids in digestion, preserves vitamin quality, and reduces feeding problems
- Nipple venting ensures a paced, even flow for easier feeding
- Fits most breast pump styles, making it a convenient addition to your nursery
- Made of BPA-, PVC-, and phthalate-free materials for peace-of-mind
- Dishwasher-safe design ensures easy clean-up
- Spill-proof design prevents drips and messes
- Set includes four 8-oz. baby bottles with level 1 nipples, three 4-oz. baby bottles with level 1 nipples, 2 level 2 nipples, 2 level 3 nipples, 4 cleaning brushes, 2 storage caps, 2 prevent-GID pacifiers, 1 pacifier clip, 1 soft-spout transition cup, 1 deluxe bottle warmer, 1 bottle brush, 1 formula dispenser, and 5 microwave steam sterilizer bags.
- 3 x 4oz Bottles
- 4 x 8oz Bottles
- 7 x Level 1 Silicone Nipples
- 2 x Level 2 Silicone Nipples
- 2 x Level 3 Silicone Nipples
- 2 x Storage/travel caps
- 4 x Cleaning Brushes
- 1 x Bottle Brush
- 2 x PreVent Pacifiers-(0-6m)
- 1 x Pacifier Clip
- 1 x 6oz Soft-Spout Transition Cup
- 1 x Deluxe Bottle Warmer
- 5 x Microwave Steam Sterilizer Bags
- 1 x Formula Dispenser
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 811 reviewers who responded, 733 would recommend this product.
- My go-to bottles!- January 22, 2017
As of about two months ago I started putting my daughter on Dr. Browns Options bottles. My daughter loved these bottles right from the start and preferred these bottles over any other. I chose Dr. Browns Options bottles because my daughter gets colicky from time to time and these bottles did just the trick to keep her tummy happy! Before using the Options bottles I used Dr. Browns traditional bottles and they leaked without the filtered spout. The Options bottles hold everything inside which won my heart! These will forever be my favorite bottles and I can't wait to try these for baby number two and recommend the Options bottles to all parents!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Options bottles- December 9, 2016
I started using Dr. Brown with the 2oz newborn. My husband and I loved them so much, we bought the 4 oz bottles and later upgraded to the 8oz options bottles. Everything was great at first, now the caps do not work to prevent leaking. I travel with bottles and there is milk everywhere when I take the bottle out. Very annoying!!! The bottle leaked all over my baby bag. I wish these bottles came with travel caps so I could prevent leaks in the future. I would stay away from options bottle and just buy t ye original, but I will definitely continue with the Dr. Brown brand because my baby burps within 2 minutes every time I burp her.
- This Bottle Saved Me!- January 22, 2017
When I had my daughter in March she was really gassy. She spit up after every ounce she drank. It was like she wasn't even eating because everything was coming right back up. I tried switching formulas three different times. And with no luck we still had the same results. That's when I went out and bought some Dr. Brown bottles. All I can say is, thank god for them. She finally was able to eat without spitting everything back up. It eased my worries so much knowing that she was finally getting the nutrition she needed. Now, I recomened these bottles to every person I know. They really were a life saver for my daughter and myself!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.