Dr. Brown's Specialty Feeding System Starter Set
Sold out online
- Designed specifically to assist in the management and treatment of complicated oral feeding issues
- Comes with two 4oz bottles, three 8oz bottles, 2 infant paced feeding valves, 5 level 1 silicone nipples, 5 level 2 silicone nipples, 5 extra valves, 5 extra travel discs, 2 travel caps, a 4oz wire brush, and an 8oz wire brush
- Infants with conditions such as cleft lip/palate, oro-neuromotor dysfunctions, congenital heart disease, common or rare syndromic sequences and/or craniofacial anomalies will benefit greatly
- Helps reduce colic, spit-up, burping, and gas, while preserving lipids and vitamins C, A, and E
- Durable polypropylene plastic bottles are built to last
- Spill-proof, dishwasher-safe design
- BPA-, PVC-, and phthalate-free
- Suitable for newborns and older
- 2 x 4oz Bottles
- 3 x 8oz Bottles
- 2 x Infant Paced Feeding Valve
- 5 x Level 1 Silicone Nipples
- 5 x Level 2 Silicone Nipples
- 5 x Extra Valves
- 5 x Extra Travel Discs
- 2 x Travel Caps
- 4oz Wire Brush
- 8oz Wire Brush
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 828 reviewers who responded, 750 would recommend this product.
- My go-to bottles!- January 22, 2017
As of about two months ago I started putting my daughter on Dr. Browns Options bottles. My daughter loved these bottles right from the start and preferred these bottles over any other. I chose Dr. Browns Options bottles because my daughter gets colicky from time to time and these bottles did just the trick to keep her tummy happy! Before using the Options bottles I used Dr. Browns traditional bottles and they leaked without the filtered spout. The Options bottles hold everything inside which won my heart! These will forever be my favorite bottles and I can't wait to try these for baby number two and recommend the Options bottles to all parents!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Options bottles- December 9, 2016
I started using Dr. Brown with the 2oz newborn. My husband and I loved them so much, we bought the 4 oz bottles and later upgraded to the 8oz options bottles. Everything was great at first, now the caps do not work to prevent leaking. I travel with bottles and there is milk everywhere when I take the bottle out. Very annoying!!! The bottle leaked all over my baby bag. I wish these bottles came with travel caps so I could prevent leaks in the future. I would stay away from options bottle and just buy t ye original, but I will definitely continue with the Dr. Brown brand because my baby burps within 2 minutes every time I burp her.
- This Bottle Saved Me!- January 22, 2017
When I had my daughter in March she was really gassy. She spit up after every ounce she drank. It was like she wasn't even eating because everything was coming right back up. I tried switching formulas three different times. And with no luck we still had the same results. That's when I went out and bought some Dr. Brown bottles. All I can say is, thank god for them. She finally was able to eat without spitting everything back up. It eased my worries so much knowing that she was finally getting the nutrition she needed. Now, I recomened these bottles to every person I know. They really were a life saver for my daughter and myself!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.