Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Options+ Baby Bottle Nipples - Level 2 / 3m+ - 6-Pack
Available online only
- Includes 6 medium-fast, Level 2 nipples designed for babies 3 months and up
- Compatible with Dr. Brown's Options+ wide-neck baby bottles (sold separately)
- Correctly contoured nipple shape and high-grade soft silicone provide comfort and help to avoid nipple confusion
- Breast-like shape encourages proper latch, helping you to go from breast to bottle with ease
- Removable internal vent system helps to minimise colic, spit-up, burning, and gas while preserving nutrients and aiding in digestion
- BPA-free construction ensures safety for your little one
- Sterilizer- and top-rack dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup
- 6 x WN Level 2 Nipples
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 454 reviewers who responded, 438 would recommend this product.
- Easier for formula, love the flexibility- January 24, 2017
My daughter was born at 33 weeks and the NICU staff encouraged us to buy dr brown bottles with the preemie nipples. My daughter had problems drinking from any other bottle or breastfeeding for months so we're confident the bottles helped her grown and come home faster. As she's gotten older, we don't need the vent system and so love the options bottles so we can keep with the same brand without needing to use the vents (they are a lot of extra cleaning but was worth it for all the early benefits!). We never had leaking problems with neosure formula as long as we followed bottle directions. We found the wide necks were a lot easier to make formula in.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for colic- January 21, 2017
I wanted to love these bottles. They did wonders for my gassy baby. Cleaning the bottles though made me want to jump off of the tallest building I can find. I fed my baby breastmilk in these bottles. It took me 15+ minutes to get them completely clean. I had the whole set up, the drying rack, bottle warmer, the sanitizer and 6 bottles. it was hard for me to let these bottles go but I just couldn't take the cleaning process. Oh and the bottles also leaked. Not while my little one was eating but if they were tipped over while they were closed they leaked everywhere. So sad to leave this review but I'd hate myself if I weren't honest.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Product!- January 20, 2017
I bought the Options bottles after using the regular ones, and I love them just as much, if not more. Having the choice of using it with or without the vent system not only grows with the baby but adds an extra layer of convenience. If I'm having a tough day I can just wash and use the bottle, and wash the vent system later. My daughter is on special formula and having the wide neck is great for getting the formula in the bottle at those late night feedings, I have been known to miss the bottle opening and spill formula with other bottles. It's a great and wonderful product, and it's helped tremendously ease our daughter's colic.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.