Dr. Brown's Options+ 4 oz./8 oz. Narrow Glass Baby Bottle Starter Set - 4 Pack - Blue
Available online only
- Four-pack baby bottle starter set to provide a happy and non-fussy feeding experience for your little one
- Set includes two 4oz. (120mL) Options+ baby bottles and two 8oz. (250mL) Options+ baby bottles
- One 4oz. (120mL) and one 8oz. (250mL) no-slip silicone sleeves with firm grip provide shatter-protection to the glass bottles
- Two level 2 and two level 3 silicone nipples provide quick and efficient milk flow to the baby
- One HappyPaci silicone pacifier soothes and calms the infant
- BPA-free, PVC-free, and phthalate-free pharmaceutical grade borosilicate glass is resistant to heat and thermal shocks
- One bottle brush and 2 cleaning brushes let you wash and clean the bottles thoroughly
- Dishwasher (top rack) and steriliser safe bottles offer convenient washing and maintenance
- Clinically proven to aid in digestion and preventing colic in infants and newborns
- 2 x 4 oz/120 ml Options+ Baby Bottles
- 2 x 8 oz/250 ml Options+ Baby Bottles
- 1 x 4 oz/120 ml Glass Bottle Sleeve
- 1 x 8 oz/250 ml Glass Bottle Sleeve
- 2 x Level 2 Silicone Nipples
- 2 x Level 3 Silicone Nipples
- 2 x Storage/Travel Caps
- 1 x Happypaci Silicone Pacifier
- 1 x Bottle Brush
- 2 x Cleaning Brushes
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 98 reviewers who responded, 93 would recommend this product.
- Great glass bottle- 5 mars 2021
I received this product to try for free through Dr. Brown’s product testing. Overall I really liked this bottle for our little guy! The glass is so much nicer than the plastic bottles... it comes cleaner in the dishwasher which is the biggest perk for me! Negatives would be that it is heavier (not a deal breaker for me... the little guy handles it pretty well and it’s to be expected because of the material) and like other Dr. Brown’s bottles, have more pieces to clean/assemble. Leaking seems to be less of an issue with this bottle vs. the plastic ones, however. Additionally, the need to purchase the silicone sleeve for each bottle for peace of mind that they won’t break is an added expense.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great glass bottle- 16 mars 2021
I got this narrow glass bottle for my son because we already have the plastic bottles and love them. We wanted to try out the glass for the more sanitary reasons and this option just made sense. It is a bit heavy for my son to hold entirely on his own so it does require for me to hold it for his feedings whereas the normal plastic bottles he can hold up himself. The insert is easy to clean and came with a little brush to get inside and into the little holes to make sure it’s thoroughly cleaned. Dishwasher safe which we loved. All around a great glass bottle.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good quality but benefit?- 22 février 2021
The quality of this bottle, like all Dr Browns products, is exceptional. However, I struggled to find a benefit to this bottle over the use of their plastic bottles. It’s heavy which makes it difficult to hold under your chin (if your a parent, you know). It fell off of our coffee table and didn’t break (great!) but landed on my husbands food (not so great—ouch). All in all, it’s a good quality product but I wouldn’t pay extra money for it over the plastic.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.