Dr Brown's Options+ 9oz./5oz. Newborn Feeding Set - 5 Pack - Clear
Available online only
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- Suitable for newborn babies and up
- Set includes three 9 oz. wide neck options+ bottles, two 5 oz. wide neck options bottles, five level 1 wide neck nipples, two level 2 wide neck nipples, two storage caps, three cleaning brushes, and instructions
- Internal vent system promotes steady flow of milk without aeration to prevent colic problems for your baby
- Contoured wide neck nipples replicate the breast to simulate breastfeedingand ease the transition from bottle to breast and back
- Innovative design preserves nutrients in the milk and helps in digestion
- Spill-proof construction makes no mess while feeding
- Made from BPA-, PVC-, and phthalate-free materials
- Dishwasher-friendly design makes it easy to clean
- 3 9oz Wide Neck Options+ Bottles
- 2 5oz Wide Neck Options Bottles
- 5 Level 1 Wide Neck Nipples
- 2 Level 2 Wide Neck Nipples
- 2 Storage Caps
- 3 Cleaning Brushes & Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1181 reviewers who responded, 1087 would recommend this product.
- Awesome Nipple- 28 février 2019
what i like about this bottle was the extra big bottle and flexible nipple,what i didnot like was the Leaking from the cap could not finish his feeding i can see him using this when he start holding his own bottle it will fix his chubby fingers,just fix the cap and this would be a awesome bottle would recommend IF the cap was fix!Thanks
- Mixed feelings- 19 décembre 2019
I love the vent system Dr Brown's offers, but like others I have had issues with leaking, even with the original bottles. Dr Brown's has a sort of troubleshooting guide for leaks, and that usually works to solve the problem for me, but I feel like they should be a little more user friendly from the get. My biggest problem is that when I washed the bottles prior to the first use, the label and measuring lines started coming off like crazy. I didn't do anything different than I normally do. A gentle wash with soap and warm water and the Dr Brown's bottle brush. For me, the benefits outweigh the issues, but I would recommend the original bottle to a friend with a few pointers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Changes- 20 janvier 2017
I am a mother of a 22 week preemie i struggled to find a bottle she would eat from till i found the options bottle! They are easy to clean. I would suggest these to other preemie moms. And everyother mom.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dr brown bottle- 28 juillet 2021
We got this bottle to test and keep my baby always had a hard time with every bottle out there but onces i gave my baby this one baby took it right away with no problemsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay- 28 mai 2020
I have had the same issues with most dr browns bottleYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns