Dr Brown's Options+ 9oz./5oz. Newborn Feeding Set - 5 Pack - Clear
Available online only
- Suitable for newborn babies and up
- Set includes three 9 oz. wide neck options+ bottles, two 5 oz. wide neck options bottles, five level 1 wide neck nipples, two level 2 wide neck nipples, two storage caps, three cleaning brushes, and instructions
- Internal vent system promotes steady flow of milk without aeration to prevent colic problems for your baby
- Contoured wide neck nipples replicate the breast to simulate breastfeedingand ease the transition from bottle to breast and back
- Innovative design preserves nutrients in the milk and helps in digestion
- Spill-proof construction makes no mess while feeding
- Made from BPA-, PVC-, and phthalate-free materials
- Dishwasher-friendly design makes it easy to clean
- 3 9oz Wide Neck Options+ Bottles
- 2 5oz Wide Neck Options Bottles
- 5 Level 1 Wide Neck Nipples
- 2 Level 2 Wide Neck Nipples
- 2 Storage Caps
- 3 Cleaning Brushes & Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1168 reviewers who responded, 1077 would recommend this product.
- Leaks!- June 3, 2020
I never write reviews but I'm so frustrated with these bottles that it drove me to write this to try to save another parent from my frustrations. Two words: THEY LEAK. I've tried all sorts of "troubleshooting" tips and searched online for "solutions" but nothing works. No matter what angle I tilt the bottle, despite ensuring the green disc is properly placed they still leak. I reheat in another bottle and transfer the milk over. I've even bought all nipple sizes (great, you managed to get more money from me). I like the idea of a glass bottle but I'll use my plastic ones in the meantime if it means no more wasted precious breastmilk.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- My go-to bottles!- January 22, 2017
As of about two months ago I started putting my daughter on Dr. Browns Options bottles. My daughter loved these bottles right from the start and preferred these bottles over any other. I chose Dr. Browns Options bottles because my daughter gets colicky from time to time and these bottles did just the trick to keep her tummy happy! Before using the Options bottles I used Dr. Browns traditional bottles and they leaked without the filtered spout. The Options bottles hold everything inside which won my heart! These will forever be my favorite bottles and I can't wait to try these for baby number two and recommend the Options bottles to all parents!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Options bottles- December 9, 2016
I started using Dr. Brown with the 2oz newborn. My husband and I loved them so much, we bought the 4 oz bottles and later upgraded to the 8oz options bottles. Everything was great at first, now the caps do not work to prevent leaking. I travel with bottles and there is milk everywhere when I take the bottle out. Very annoying!!! The bottle leaked all over my baby bag. I wish these bottles came with travel caps so I could prevent leaks in the future. I would stay away from options bottle and just buy t ye original, but I will definitely continue with the Dr. Brown brand because my baby burps within 2 minutes every time I burp her.