Dragon Ball FighterZ (PS4)
- 3-versus-3 tag/support allows players to train and master more than one fighter or style for deeper gameplay
- Play as your favourite characters, including Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Cell, Frieza, and Majin Buu
- Experience aerial combos, destructible stages, and famous scenes from the Dragon Ball anime, reproduced in Full HD 1080p resolution at 60fps
- Features high-end anime graphics powered by the team at Arc System Works
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1180 reviewers who responded, 1145 would recommend this product.
- I never knew something like this would be made- December 5, 2018
I had no idea that this concept of a game would be made for DBZ/DBS. I used to play street fighter & capcom vs marvel all the time growing up and they were some of my favorite games to play. With all the character combinations and special attacks, the art style and graphics, they were a blast. And when Dragonball entered the ring with their own version of those fighting games, I was enticed and could not wait to get my hands on this game. I liked the other Dragonball games, but the 3D fighting style got to be boring to me, with all the flying around and whatnot, this was just the style of game that was needed for the Dragonball Fans.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Dragon Ball game to date.- March 26, 2018
This game looks out of this world amazing. The gameplay is addictive and entertaining to watch as you stream together combos that can light up an entire screen. The only reason I give it 4 strars is because online match making should be better. The single player campaign was surprisingly longer than normal fighting games, and it was actually quite good. The arcade is unique and is a lot of fun. To me, the best part of this game is how each character plays and feels. I've watched the entire show, and can honestly say each fighter has their own authentic feel and moves identical to the show. If you like fighting games this is the best one since injustice 2.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Dragonball Fighting Game Ever- January 31, 2018
As someone who loved the Budokai and Budokai Tenkaichi series of games, I can say that this is the best DBZ fighting game yet. It has 3v3 tag mechanics which keeps the matches fast-paced and insane. It’s very accessible for people who aren’t accustomed to traditional 2D fighters but it does have a lot of depth with tons of combo and assist potentials. It’s also absolutely gorgeous to look at and is very polished. A lot of love went into designing each character’s movesets and dialogue. The online lobbies need some work to make it easier to play with friends and faster to find matches within the same lobby but the connection has been great in every match I’ve been in.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.