Dragon Professional Individual 15 (PC) - English
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Voice-command software lets you dictate, send email, and perform other computing tasks for improved productivity
- Up to 99% recognition accuracy ensures that everything you say is typed out correctly and is free from spelling errors
- Adapts to your unique voice and environmental variations to consistently deliver personalized accuracy
- Syncs with Dragon Anywhere mobile dictation so you can keep working, even on the go
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, and 7
- Nuance Dragon Professional Individual 15
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
- Saves a substantial amount of time!- July 12, 2019
I do a lot of typing. I have used voice recognition systems for quite some time. This product is the very best I’ve ever used. (I have used dragon products before that were good, but this one is excellent.) I almost bought a cheaper product, but thought better of it and I’m glad I did. Dragon professional has such a diverse vocabulary that I have very little trouble with spelling even complex medical or legal terms.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable- May 23, 2020
I've been using Nuance products since the '10' versions and I was shocked to see that it has changed so little---the exact same tweeks have to be made for it to understand small differences. NOT AN AUTOMATIC PRODUCT! But once trained it is EXTREMELY RELIABLE! This new version hates MS WORD so I used LIBRE OFFICE and it works better than with WORD. If you need this type of software buy it but it takes time to train.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than I expected!- August 23, 2019
I had hesitated about spending the money for the software but as an online undergrad I needed serious help getting papers done. With Dragon I can read textbooks and dictate my notes rather than just highlight the book or type up the notes. Once my notes are dictated into a word document I have them ready for use in 3 papers per week and refer to for quizzes. Saving me time!!! Highly recommend!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns