Dreambaby Retractable Hardware-Mounted Safety Gate - White
Available online only
- Includes 2 sets of mounting brackets and can be easily unclipped and moved between 2 two locations
- Fits openings up to 55" to meet your specific needs
- Can be installed in awkward places, and both inside and outside door frames, unlike other gates which have restrictive installation requirements
- Noise alert sounds when the gate is opened so you can be warned if the gate is unexpectedly opened
- Open the gate silently by turning the knob and holding while you retract the gate with your other hand
- Space-efficient retractable gate is great for smaller spaces
- UV-treated mesh is durable and resistant to sun damage
- Constructed of high-quality material sturdy enough to keep pets in a desired area
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 25 reviewers who responded, 22 would recommend this product.
- Awesome product and highly recommended- August 1, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love that's it's suitable for indoor and outdoors. I was aware of this awesome product from a friend who is currently using it, and wanted one so bad The quality of the material is good. You can install it in the doorway or stairway. Easy installation which comes with useful and easy to read instructions. It also comes with the mounts. It doesn't hang back and forth like the cheap wooden/plastic gates once they losen up. It's used for pets and children. It looks sturdy, but I feel nervous because (that's just the way I am) to install the gate up the stairs for a toddler like mine who is very destructive even if the material looks good and sturdy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simple Stream-line Baby Gate- October 11, 2019
This gate is a true dream! It took a total of 30 minutes to instal and read instructions on how to use the gate. Very simple and easy to use. I also love the noise when the gate retracts for safety but also having the option to silence the noise is a great bonus for when baby is sleeping. I would recommend this gate to anyone! *The only recommendation I would have for the company is the templates have creases in them,making it a bit difficult to keep straight when trying to mount the brackets. I would change the packaging by rolling the templates around the baby gate instead of them being folded so there is no creases. This would make it easier for the installer.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Blocked!!- October 25, 2016
I receieved this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. My husband installed this gate. The directions were clear. No issues. Gate slides excellent. Handle is a bit tricky at first. I'm absolutely loving it. We purchased a cheap standard gate and I hated having to move it or step over it... And at this point my 7 month old dog was able to just jump the standard right into my baby nursery. This gate is taller and it works excellent. Absolutely love it. I do wish it was available in other colors though as white is a bit difficult to keep clean with multiple usage daily.