Dyna-Glo DGN405SNC-D Charcoal BBQ
Available online only
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- Charcoal grill adds classic cooked-out flavour to all of your favourite foods
- An adjustment crank raises and lowers the charcoal tray to easily fine-tune the cooking temperature
- A cast iron and steel door gives you quick access for reloading or stoking the charcoal
- Stainless steel smokestack boasts an adjustable flue to regulate temperature
- Double-walled lid and front firebox keeps heat in and provides better burning
- Grill features a primary cooking area of 405 sq. in. and a secondary cooking area of 163 sq. in. for a total cooking area of 568 sq. in.
- Cooking grates are crafted from sturdy cast iron with a porcelain enamel finish to sear and transfer heat beautifully
- High capacity ash pan pulls out quickly for easy-to-clean convenience
- Stainless steel finish adds modern appeal to your patio or backyard
- Compatible with custom-fit Dyna-Glo premium cover model DG405CC (sold separately)
- Hardware kit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
- Best charcoal grill you will ever own!- June 27, 2015
I received this grill as a father's day gift from my children, I have used only propane grills over the last 25 years because charcoal always seemed to messy and I couldn't control the heat, this grill has proven me wrong as I can control the heat quite easily , and no mess I added extra charcoal thru the door and and just let the grill cool down I remoed ash drawer and dumped it out, wiped it out and re-installed, then wiped interior of grill including grates.Easy assembly, and definitely well made would recommend to everyone .Note:Remember to season your new grill before using, I did and food tasted awesome --Rick in IllinoisYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A grill that REALLY works!- September 13, 2015
I have used this grill twice since I bought it & am so happy that I'm writing a review before I really give it the test of time. The biggest contributor to my happiness is the fact that you have given it the ability to breathe. Fires need air, so many grills miss that simple concept. Gotta have air to charbroil. YOU NAILED IT. Thank you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Grill, Easy Assembly , Great Packaging- August 12, 2016
I bought this grill for my husband and its wonderful. It arrived quick and was packed really well. The direction to assemble were easy ,parts sorted well. We seasoned as per instruction and grilling has been great. We don't fight over who empties ashes any more because its so simple with this grill.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ash Tray,a Joke!- June 4, 2016
After assembly,put steaks on the grill,every thing went well,then the next day it was time to empty the charcoal ash, that tray is only one inch deep! Pulling the tray out some of the ash fell to the basket and patio, very poor design,If I didn't use it I would have taken it back!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great investment- July 25, 2015
We actually initially bought a simple Weber charcoil grill but after some great tips from Alton Brown's "Good Eats" on grilling, returned it (thankfully I hadn't taken it out of the box) and ordered the Dyna Pro. Far be it from me to throw hyperbole into a review but this truly worked out great for us. The assembly was pretty simple taking about an hour to put together. The materials are pretty durable so I think it should last us a while. Just don't do any races with it as the wheels are a little cheap. Love the charcoal cage crank feature. The ventilation features make it relatively easy to control your cooking temperature although the door and side dampers are a little flimsy. Not a deal breaker though. Overall, we really like this grill and it's been very easy to use. I highly recommend buying a charcoal chimney to go with it. I would say the biggest drawback (and why I'm rating it 4 out of 5) is that GHP does not make a grill cover for this so we're going to have to improvise with a generic. brand.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.