Dyna-Glo Signature 681 sq. in. Vertical Charcoal Smoker
Available online only
- Charcoal smoker adds classic smoky flavour to all of your favourite foods
- Cool-touch spring door grip gives you quick and safe access to charcoal and ashes
- Stainless steel temperature gauge displays the "Smoke Zone" -- the ideal temperature for smoking meats
- Heavy-gauge steel body promises long-lasting durability
- Three chrome-plated cooking grates provide a cooking area of 681 sq. in.
- Oversized steel wheels allow you to easily position the smoker on your patio or in your backyard
- Hardware kit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Not worth the money- January 13, 2021
I got this smoker at a Christmas. It assembled easily, and looks great, but there are a few flaws that make it a very poor design. The charcoal basket is too small for any lengthy smokes. In order to refuel, you need to open the one and only door on the front of the smoker. This results in letting all your heat out, which is what you don’t want to do when you smoke. This is also the case when you need to add water to the water pan. I also have a lot of smoke escaping from the door and around the top of the smoker. I tried to return the product to Lowe’s, but they refused because I had used it once. I do not recommend this product and am extremely disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Very well built.- October 6, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I just got this, and got it assembled. I couldn't believe how well made it was, and how heavy it was. It should last for many, many years. I'm looking forward to smoking some meat on it, but it's raining right now, so I can't.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.