Dynex 1.83m (6 ft.) 1080p HDMI Cable - Only at Best Buy
- Gold-plated HDMI 2.0 cable with Type-A connectors on both ends connects your laptops, gaming consoles, set-top boxes, and other HDMI-supported devices to monitors, TVs, or other display units
- Supports up to 18Gbps transfer speed to deliver a maximum of 1080p HD resolution (1920 x 1080) on your connected display unit
- 1.83 metres (6 feet) of cord length gives you the freedom to connect your devices from a distance
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 741 reviewers who responded, 727 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cable to connect laptop to TV- January 9, 2021
I really want to give this cable a good review. The picture is beautiful and it connects so easily. But the audio is unreliable -- very low levels and sometimes there's no audio at all. Other times the audio comes in at super high levels. It's like in waves and we can't seem to do anything to fix it. Very disappointing. I bought this cable to connect my laptop to our smart TV to watch our church services during this time while we can't actually attend and it's disappointing because we can't hear the sermons. No one seems to have an answer for the problem.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Works- November 3, 2020
These HDMI cables work. They met my expectations and I am completely satisfied.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Perfect Cable for Sharing Your IPad Screen.- September 25, 2020
Perfect to share your Apple screen (IPad or iPhone) to you large screen TV for viewing with friends and family. You will need to partner this HDMI cable with an Apple Lightning Digital A/V Adapter to connect to a TV. That adapter also has a connection for lightning power cable so no worries when streaming shows, photo slide shows, or on long Zoom conferences. Audio and visual quality are excellent. Great Covid tool for online students.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.