Dynex 33" - 46" Tilting TV Wall Mount - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Supports 33" - 46" TVS weighing up to 70lb. (31.8kg)
- Prevents accidental tip-overs by securing your TV to the wall
- Low-profile design mounts your TV only 1.8" (4.6cm) from the wall
- Lateral shift capability easily centres your TV
- Tilting function lets you adjust the viewing angle up or down to suit your needs
- Compatible with VESA patterns: 100 x 100mm, 200 x 200mm, 300 x 200mm, 300 x 300mm, 400 x 200mm, 400 x 300mm, 400 x 400mm
- Automatic safety lock ensures the TV stays securely positioned once it's placed on the wall-mounted bracket
- Hardware Kit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 220 reviewers who responded, 208 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Tv tilts forward- May 8, 2020
I purchased a 75-inch tv at 60 lbs. I confirmed the vesa was compatible with this mount however after mounting it the television kept tilting forward. And going behind the tv to tighten the screws to prevent the tilting is a nightmare. A standard length screwdriver barely reaches as the screws face left and right rather than facing down under the mount. I had to make a separate purchase for a 16-inch long screwdriver. I would not recommend this for any tv over 60 inches as you may not be able to reach behind the tv to tighten the screws.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Gets the job done- November 6, 2019
I bought this Dynex mount because I had used a similar one in the past in my old apartment. That one was stationary, so I was excited to try a tilting wall mount. I found the "tilting" feature to be misleading. Once I got the bracket into the wall, I soon discovered the TV was stuck in place. Any tilting you want to do must be done before you place the TV on the mount. Unfortunately, the TV locks into place once set. I have a nicer, full motion mount in my living room that I much prefer. That one allows for full movement even though it is already mounted. This mount will get the job done. If your TV isn't too heavy, you'll be able to adjust as needed. I'd recommend you spend more money and find a full motion mount. This one will be great for a TV you hardly use, but not ideal for one you use on a regular basis.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Solid quality- May 8, 2020
Lightweight (relatively speaking), sturdy, and easy to install. If you're looking for a simple up/down tilting wall mount (and not a multi-directional floating arm or up/down and left/right tilt), this is a decent option. Two years in, and while I've upgraded the TV in that time, I've been able to use the same mount (so easy enough to remove/replace television from it).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.