Dyson Airwrap Styler Complete Curling Iron - Iron/Fuchsia
- Complete curling iron comes with 30mm Airwrap barrels, 40mm Airwrap barrels, firm smoothing brush, soft smoothing brush, round volumising brush, and pre-styling dryer for versatile styles
- Aerodynamic Coanda effect curves the air to attract hair to the barrel or brush, with no clamping, gloves, or awkward maneuvers required
- Engineered to style your hair while it's still damp, using the water, airflow, and controlled heat to dry and style at the same time, resulting in a smooth, blow-dried finish
- Four heat and three speed settings accommodate a wide variety of hair types
- Includes a tan storage case, non-slip heat-resistant mat, and filter cleaning brush for convenience
- Dyson Airwrap Styler
- 30mm Airwrap Barrels
- 40mm Airwrap Barrels
- Firm Smoothing Brush
- Soft Smoothing Brush
- Round Volumising Brush
- Pre-Styling Dryer
- Tan Storage Case
- Non-Slip Heat-Resistant Mat
- Filter Cleaning Brush
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3478 reviewers who responded, 3163 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Total game changer for me!- December 6, 2020
I love this Dyson airwrap! A total game changer!!!! It cut my getting ready time in half and the results last! I even use it at work! (Hair stylist @jessieshairartistry ) Nothing negative about this! Don’t hesitate to buy from Dyson. Their products are great! My co worker’s wanna get it for Christmas and enjoyed using it and getting their hair done with it too! However I am working on how to get the frizz down when curling with the barrel curling head. Because it’s blow drying and air is coming out of the barrel. you’re not smoothing curly coarse hair with heat like a iron would. But I’ve only had in a week. I’m still getting used to it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does exactly what it says- July 2, 2020
I've wanted this from day one. Was following its production on Instagram. It really does what it says. I've been watching videos to prepare and know how to use this best. I can't believe how well this worked! Very impressive! For the price it better do what it says and this definitely did not disappoint. Tried curling to see how long the curl would last. Well it lasted all day, then I slept on it not doing anything to it and next day curl definitely fell naturally but hair still looked great!! Can't believe it without the use of a curling iron. I'll always have professionally styled looking hair now. Lightweight and low noise. Thanks Dyson!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not too user friendly!- October 17, 2020
I was so excited to receive my Dyson Airwrap. Let me start by saying I am a retired Cosmetologist. This inventive new styling tool is NOT easy to handle. The barrel gets much too hot. I actually burned my finger tips. Ouch! I have a short haircut and the attachments, brush, wrapping barrels etc are too large. I gave 3 stars because I do enjoy the dryer part, quick and pretty quiet. The leather box is quite impressive but not functional for daily use and too heavy to travel with. Instructions are sketchy and geared for longer hair than mine. If possible I will return it. Much to expensive for a hairdryer! I did want to LOVE it! No can do. Sorry.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.