Dyson Airwrap Styler Curling Iron with Travel Bag - Iron/Fuchsia
- Includes Dyson Airwrap styler, 30mm Airwrap barrels, 40mm Airwrap barrels, firm smoothing brush, soft smoothing brush, round volumising brush, pre-styling dryer, storage case, non-slip mat, filter cleaning brush, and a travel pouch
- Aerodynamic Coanda effect curves the air to attract hair to the barrel or brush, with no clamping, gloves, or awkward maneuvers required
- Engineered to style your hair while it's still damp, using the water, airflow, and controlled heat to dry and style at the same time, resulting in a smooth, blow-dried finish without extreme heat
- Four heat and three speed settings accommodate a wide variety of hair types
- Dyson Airwrap Styler
- 30Mm Airwrap Barrels
- 40 mm Airwrap Barrels
- Firm Smoothing Brush
- Soft Smoothing Brush
- Round Volumising Brush
- Pre-Styling Dryer
- Storage Case
- Non-Slip Mat
- Filter Cleaning Brush
- Travel Pouch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 78 reviewers who responded, 67 would recommend this product.
- Worth every penny- July 7, 2019
As a person who has always used solely a blow dryer and round brush to style my hair (I’m not big into irons or curlers) this is a game changer. It allows so many different styles and all attachments are very easy to use. I’m surprised how sleek my hair got with the paddle brush attachment and the curling attachments curl my hair faster than any I’ve used in the past. It used to take me 20 minutes to do a straightforward blow dry. With the Dyson it takes me 7 minutes! And the fact that it’s all perfectly organized in a case that is so beautiful on its own, it can sit directly on my vanity and there’s no need to find space to tuck it away.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love It- February 25, 2021
I bought this as a Christmas gift to myself and I couldn't be happier with the results. It does take a little practice with the curling to get the results you want but once you get the hang of it, it works great! My fine hair is so much smoother, softer and bouncier with no static at all. The only suggestion I would have is to create a round brush that is larger then the one provided. I find it too small to actually provide the volume I want for my longer hair. I would suggest a brush with bristles like the soft smoothing brush and a bigger barrel similar to the Revlon One Step Hairdryer or the Aria Blowdry Brush.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Versatile and so good to my hair- January 11, 2020
I bought this last week for my shorter layered bob, but wasn’t sure if all of the tools would work, or even if I thought the system was worth the expense. My aging and processed hair needs more care these days so I thought it worth a try. So glad I tried. So far I have used the soft paddle brush for a quick smoothing volume like I normally style, the round brush for a bit more volume and body, and today I used the 30 mm curlers and I just love it. Took a bit of practice and a YouTube-I believe one by “Lydia Dyson Hair” -and I had lovely wavy voluminous hair. My hair is shinier and softer, I don’t have crispy ends from my usual blow dry/flat iron. Yes,it’s expensive but I’m worth it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.