Dyson Ball Allergy+ Upright Bagless Vacuum - Iron/Blue
Powerful performance throughout your home
- Radial Root Cyclone technology effortlessly picks up dirt, fine dust, and allergens on any floor type
- Strongest suction of any vacuum (Suction tested to ASTM F558 at the cleaner head, dust-loaded against upright market)
- Self-adjusting cleaner head uses specialized bristles to reach deep into carpets to remove more dirt
- Automatically adjusts to seal in suction on hard floors
- Advanced whole-machine filtration captures 99.97% of microscopic particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Large bin holds more dirt so you can go longer between emptying it
Incredible manoevrability and versatility
- Core components inside the ball create a lower centre of gravity so you can steer easily in tight spaces
- Instant release wand allows you to reach out-of-the-way spots like under furniture and up high on walls
- Includes 6 additional tools so you can target any area in your home
- Stair Tool
- Combination Tool
- Stubborn Dirt Brush
- Articulating Hard Floor Tool
- Tangle-Free Turbine Head
- Carbon Fibre Soft Dusting Brush
- Mattress Tool
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 19 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Dyson knocks it out of the park again!- July 24, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Wow! I could literally stop there but you miss out on all the good parts. The suction power in this new Dyson is unheard of. It easily went from hard surfaces to carpet. The ball makes it very maneuverable through the house. Another delightful piece was the length of the power cord. I was able to cover 900 Sq. Ft without unplugging and finding another outlet. There are so many additional components included for stairs, blinds and mattresses to name a few. I love the extension hose and it so easily navigates back to it holding pattern. I am so in love with this particular Dyson and I would recommend it to anyone searching for a vacuum! DYSON you have knocked it out of the park, again!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This thing sucks! Powerfully!- July 21, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Holy moly this baby's incredible. Never owned a Dyson before and always thought the hype was just in the name. Nope! My goodness is the hype ever justified. Price too, to be honest. It's smooth, but ultra powerful. The attachments work perfectly for their intended use. Honestly, I'm not thrilled when it comes to house cleaning, but this makes the job easier, more enjoyable, and it just works. Nothing's left. I'm not going over the same spot five times just to pick up the stupid crumb that won't collect for some ridiculous reason. Bless you, Dyson! And bless the Allergy+!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excited to vacuum now!- July 22, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) This vacuum comes with many different types of heads for different places to vacuum. My old vacuum cannot compare at all. It is quite heavy but I don't mind given how powerful it is. Very easy to attach all the different attachments. Easy to clean out as well. Seeing all the dust after was very satisfying but also shows how ineffective my old vacuum was. Now my house is always gonna be dust free! Very interested to try the attachment for vacuuming the mattress! Also really like the attachment to get fine dust on the blinds.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.