Dyson Ball Animal 2 Pro Upright Bagless Vacuum - Purple/Iron
Incredible cleaning power
- Radial Root Cyclone technology effortlessly picks up dirt, fine dust, and allergens on any floor type
- Strongest suction of any vacuum (Suction tested to ASTM F558 at the cleaner head, dust-loaded against upright market)
- Self-adjusting cleaner head uses specialized bristles to reach deep into carpets to remove more dirt
- Automatically adjusts to seal in suction on hard floors
- Advanced whole-machine filtration captures 99.97% of microscopic particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Large bin holds more dirt so you can go longer between emptying it
- Core components inside the ball create a lower centre of gravity so you can steer easily in tight spaces
- Instant release want allows you to reach out-of-the-way spots like under furniture and up high on walls
- Includes 8 additional tools so you can target any area in your home
- Dyson Ball Animal 2 Pro Vacuum
- Stair Tool
- Combination Tool
- Stubborn Dirt Brush
- Articulating Hard Floor Tool
- Tangle-Free Turbine Tool
- Carbon Fibre Soft Dusting Brush
- Groom Tool
- Reach Under Tool
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 64 reviewers who responded, 54 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent suction & maneuverability- July 22, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) As a comparative test, I first used my existing vacuum to clean my main floor . The ball system is just a great way to use a vacuum. It makes maneuvering around furniture becomes much easier than with a traditional vacuum. The powerful suction of this vacuum was able to pull up dirt, hair, and dust that my other vacuum left behind. The collection chamber is easy to empty and clean and the filters are easily accessible. This unit is very lightweight. This surprised me as it's a solidly built system and that usually means extra weight. My only negative about this vacuum is that the cord isn’t retractable; you have to wind the cord around two hooks on the back of the vacuum.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dyson ball animal 2 pro- July 27, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) We were super excited to try out the new Dyson ball animal 2 pro. We already have a Dyson stand up vacuum but its 13 years old and starting to have some small issues. After trying this new one there are definitely Pros but also some cons. Pros: very powerful, had a nice long cord, it did a great job of getting up close to the baseboards and cabinets and it came with a lot of extra attachments. Cons: There is no where to store the extra attachments, the ball on our old Dyson vacuum moved much more smoothly and turned tighter. also our old Dyson felt much more sturdy and better quality. Overall we were very happy with our old Dyson and im sure we will be with this new one tooYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Undeniable Cleaning Performance- August 9, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) With two dogs and two cats, this vacuums superior suction and tangle-free attachment tool, removed the majority of fur on furniture in just one pass. This was a huge improvement and a huge time saver for me, not having to go over the same spot repeatedly with my old Dyson to get all the hair off my upholsteries. It is super easy to maneuver and is able to switch between hard and soft flooring without having to think about it. Wand has a nice long reach and is great for cleaning ceiling corners, valances and stairs. A downside of this vacuum is the unit's weight and bulkiness. I found it pretty difficult to carry up and down stairs, along with navigating in smaller tight spaces.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great suction, poor design for attachments- January 23, 2022
The suction on this vacuum is amazing. It is also easy to maneuver even though it is quite heavy as others have noted. My two main issues with this model are: 1. the attachments- there are many but the vacuum design does not allow most to be of any use. If you just need it to reach high places then you will be fine, but if you need to use an attachment to vacuum a sofa, cat tree or something that requires that the tool have some flexibility, you will be out of luck!; 2. the cord - the very long cord is wonderful to be able to move around the room but for the price it really should have a retractable cord.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Monster Sucker (In a good way)- July 27, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I am a fan of Dyson and the Dyson Ball Animal 2 Pro is now my favorite! I have three furbabies in the house and a strong vacuum is a must. Not to mention that me and other members of the family sheds a lot of hair. I have always wanted to try this but my old Dyson is still working and I am just waiting for it to give up on me LOL. This vacuum is so powerful that I just have to glide it over my carpet once and its already clean! Save me so much time and energy! It has so many attachments too that will help you reach all the nooks and crannies of your house. I highly recommend this product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.