Dyson Corrale Cordless Straightener - Dark Nickel/Fuchsia
- Three heat settings (165, 185, and 210 degrees Celsius) let you customise the temperature for your hair type and desired style
- Intelligent heat control regulates the temperature at 100 times per second to ensure precise temperatures
- Built-in OLED screen shows you the battery level, temperature control, and charging status at a glance
- Four-cell lithium-ion battery delivers up to 30 minutes of cordless styling and recharges in 70 minutes
- Auto shut-off feature turns the straightener off after 10 minutes of inactivity for added safety
- Dark Nickel/Fuchsia Corrale
- Magnetic 360 Degrees Charging Cable
- Charging Dock
- Heat-Resistant Travel Pouch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1106 reviewers who responded, 918 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love my straightener- May 11, 2021
I purchased the straightener a month ago. I use it almost everyday. The straightener is a little heavier than other straighteners that I have used. But the weight is really not a problem. Because it is comfortable to hold. The Dyson is so easy to use. My hair glides through the plates with ease. I am able to create curls and waves as well as smooth and straighten my hair. I love that It is battery powered and I do not have a cord to deal with when straightening my hair. I highly recommend the Dyson Corrale straightener. I also have the Dyson hair dryer and both products are great hair styling tools. I cannot wait to try the air wrap.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best hair straightener!!- May 30, 2020
The Corrale is definitely the best hair straightener I have ever used! I've been using it for a week now and my hair feels really soft, looks shinier and healthy and only takes me 10-15 mins to style my hair! It's effortless to glide through each section of my hair with a curl on the end. And the cordless feature is definitely the winner over all other hair straighteners on the market! I am no longer restricted to use it next to a power point and getting tangled by the cord when doing my curls. And I can be in my room or wherever there's a mirror and just to get my hair done. I love the Dyson Corrale and highly recommend it! It's just amazing!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best investment ever!- December 24, 2020
I have been straightening my hair for YEARS. I have tried everything from a $20 Remington to a Chi to a T9. Nothing has worked nearly as well as the Dyson and I’m never going back! I’ve been keeping my eye on it since it’s come out and finally broke down and got it. I have yet to have the battery completely die on me while using it and I have some thick hair (it’s shoulder length). The cord did pop out once or twice when I did try to use the cord for kicks and giggles but I just popped it back on and continued, business as usual. It does have some weight (but it IS cordless so...) but I put it down between sections to brush so for me, it isn’t bad.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.