Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum - Iron/Purple
- Attachments include: combination and crevice tools; mini motorized tool; mini soft dusting brush; and torque drive cleaner head
- Up to 60 minutes of run time (Actual run time may vary based on power mode and/or attachments used)
- Transforms to a handheld to get in the tightest of spots
- Perfectly balanced to clean up high with little effort
- Reaches under low furniture to find those long-lost specks of dirt
- Whole-machine filtration captures 99.99% of microscopic particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Point and shoot hygienic dirt ejector for easy emptying
- Acoustically engineered to eliminate unpleasant tones made by other vacuums
- Three power modes to choose from to suit any task on any floor type
- Includes extra tools for whole home and car cleaning
- Convenient, wall-mountable docking station to keep vacuum out of the way while not in use
- Includes mini motorized tool
- Torque drive cleaner head powerfully removes dust from carpets for a deeper clean
- Removes pet hair and dirt from carpet and upholstery to keep your clothes clean from dog and cat hair
- With a bin volume of 0.76L, the Dyson Animal Vacuum has a 40% bigger bin than the Dyson V8 Animal vacuum for the bigger cleans
- Weight: 2.68kg
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Cordless Vacuum
- Combination and Crevice Tools
- Mini Motorized Tool
- Mini Soft Dusting Brush
- Torque Drive Cleaner Head
- Docking Station
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3111 reviewers who responded, 2915 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Low quality- November 4, 2020
Low quality it’s just made from a cheap plastic easy to crack even without falling.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks for the cleanliness- February 5, 2022
Its my favorite vaccum so far. Ive bought expensive ones and cheap ones and the ones in between. I have a cat and dog and this picks up all that dander. And to vaccum my truck with this vaccum is literally night and day better.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best vacuum I've ever used!!- May 2, 2020
I found out about this vacuum when our work vacuum died and my boss brought in his from home and bought the v11 for himself. The one at work is V6 and I was instantly happy with it. I figured if the v6 is that good, now imagine the higher number ones. So I bought myself the v10 because the v11 had a feature i didn't need and wasn't worth paying the extra money for something I didn't need. I'm very happy with the v10. I used it when I first moved in to my apartment and after a professional carpet cleaning and I was blown away with how much dust it pulled out the carpet. Weirdly satisfying to see how much it pulled out. That's dust i won't be breathing in.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best vaccum in market- January 3, 2022
Its a very nice vaccum I had previously the regular dyson ball vaccum. This one is very handy and to use its ease. Anything small dust or cleaning make this easier. If you want to vacuum big areas or carpets I would still use my Dyson ball. As this one takes some pressure to push on carpet after sometime the hands start paining. Very easy to clean the dustbin and does not put the dust out it come with varieties of attachments makes cleaning windows and hard to reach areas breeze. It has variety of suction modes which we can switch with simple push of switch , I still did not get 60 mins on any mode with continues use. Pros : Easy to use,convenient, no mess dust bin clean up Cons : Battery does not stay longer on boost mode, charging still takes lots of timeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Defective!- April 6, 2019
Had this unit for about 90 days, Used maybe a dozen times or so. The canister now slides completely off? Called Dyson and was told I probably got a lemon, upon further discussion with a rep (A supervisor), I found out there is an issue with a plastic lip that easily breaks when emptying the canister, she was looking at one with the same issue. I asked her if she could look at the V-11, she did and stated that the tab is thicker. So I guess I have to pay more $ to get the V-11 without the flaw?? They are sending out another body with the same lip. This seems to be a design flaw! I wish I never purchased this thing. 20 year Dyson customer. This will be my last Dyson.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.