Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead Cordless Stick Vacuum - Iron/Red
The most powerful suction of any cord-free vacuum*
- Attachments include: combination and crevice tools; direct drive cleaner head
- Big machine suction power** with cord-free versatility.
- The Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead cord-free vacuum has powerful suction to deep clean carpets and remove ground-in dirt.
- The Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead cord-free vacuum quickly transforms to a handheld for quick clean ups, spot cleaning and cleaning difficult places.
- 3 power modes to choose from, to suit any task on any floor type
- Up to 60 minutes of fade-free power
- More brush bar power to deep clean carpets and remove ground-in dirt
- Transforms to a handheld
- Perfectly balanced to clean up high
- Reaches under low furniture
- Whole machine HEPA filtration captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Point and shoot hygienic dirt ejector
- Acoustically engineered
- Unpleasant tones eliminated
- Three power modes to choose from, to suit any task on any floor type
- Extra tools for whole home and car cleaning
- Convenient docking station
- Bin Volume: 0.54L
*Tested to ASTM F558, against cord-free stick market.
**Suction tested to ASTM F558 at the flexible inlet.
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead Cordless Vacuum
- Combination And Crevice Tools
- Direct Drive Cleaner Head
- Docking Station
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 950 reviewers who responded, 863 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Dyson V10 Cyclone Cordless Stick Vacuum- August 3, 2020
Love, love this vacuum. Powerhouse. in particular i have one rug that has been impossible to keep clean, but I switch to full boost on vacuum and the rug looks like new. I have used many brands of vacuums throughout several years, but by far this is the best, Would have no issue recommendingYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- It’s okay but not what I hoped for- November 4, 2020
We have cork floors and no carpeting. We have two dogs who shed an average amount. The V10 Cyclone Motorhead is incapable of vacuuming dog hair. I didnt realize when I ordered that the animal version would be imperative for any hair at all. The motorhead clogs every time within a few minutes and we have to take it everything apart to pull the hair out by hand. My other issue with this vacuum is that the bin, while really easy to empty, is so small you can only do a room at a time. I waited many years before buying a Dyson and I’m quite disappointed. It is light and convenient but learn from my mistake - if you have a pet, do not buy this unit.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE it!- December 20, 2018
I love this cordless vacuum cleaner despite some of the negative reviews. Most of the comments are true including short vacuum time even with a full charge and having to hold the power button down, but knowing this you can make the adjustment and it really shouldn't bother you after the first couple of times. I love the freedom of the cordless feature, being able to reach hard places with the sleek design, strong suction capability, and perfect tools. I hate cleaning and have even gotten a black eye from wrestling with my old bulky vacuum cleaner...but with this amazing machine, I look forward to cleaning almost every day! Worth the money!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.