Dyson 12" Desk Fan (AM06-12) Iron/Blue
- 12" oscillating desk fan with variable speeds
- Air accelerates through an annular aperture and draws in surrounding air to project smooth, powerful, high-velocity airflow without blades or choppy air
- Uses 30% less energy than the AM01 model
- Sleep timer lets you program the fan to shut off after pre-set intervals ranging from 15min-9hrs
- Remote control operation with 10 precise airflow settings
- Curved and magnetized remote control stores neatly on the machine.
- Touch tilt pivots the fan on its own center of gravity and stays put without clamping
- Bladeless design looks sleek and is safer and easier to clean than models with awkward grilles or blades
- Dyson Desk Fan
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Quiet, remote is great- May 30, 2015
What would make me buy another of these fans? I already have one of the first types but found myself using it less and less because of the noise! Deciding that I really need one of these and finding the new versions quieter I relented and purchased a new one. I can now have it at mid level and hear the radio and even talk on the phone, also the remote is so convenient. I would be better if I could turn on the oscillation without requiring the remote but overall I am happy and so are my ear-drums! Only thing that annoys me is I now have an older noisier fan that I wish I could have traded in, and got a better deal as a loyal customer!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Compact and modern but...- July 20, 2019
I have had my fan almost three years now. I do enjoy the coolness once it's been on for ten minutes or more. I find it truly does condition the entire room, not simply blow air about. Every night I use the timer setting I am frustrated by the fact that the lights don't turn off but rather keep my bedroom illuminated until the timer turns it off. I'd have thought this would have been an easy option for evening use...having that bright light on the front turn off. I've been balancing items in front of the light for three years now...most annoying and I'm surprised no one else has commented about it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- One Year Later.....- April 29, 2016
In less that one month I will have owned my Dyson Desk Fan (12") for one year. Often I'm asked if it was worth the cost. Yes! It is, even 1 yr later. I have them come over to my desk and stick their hand in the middle of it. They are amazed at air flow and how quiet it is. I show them the remote, how small and simple it is. I'll put it on a lower setting - like 5 0r 6 - So Quiet. Up on 10 -It's quieter than my small little USB Desktop fan. I turn the fan around so they can see how far the air movement can go. The biggest selling point---> The people who know me, who really know me ---- They know there is no way I would spend that much money on anything, unless I honestly thought it was a good investment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.